Maria & Grisha Part #2

'First of all, expect two Houses go online with the most recent time. Hopefully we will release them within this weekend already. Grisha & Maria will go online from their new house. And we have an exciting surprise - there's couple of bisexual girls will appear at the all new House too.'

52 minutes ago, broxman said:

'First of all, expect two Houses go online with the most recent time. Hopefully we will release them within this weekend already. Grisha & Maria will go online from their new house. And we have an exciting surprise - there's couple of bisexual girls will appear at the all new House too.'

So i guess it means the house replacing Eric&Layla will be with two girls (Sally and Kelly with high probabily)

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope I dont think so. 

I saw now this

image.jpg

Maybe them?? 

Because if two houses will open (and one for Grisha and Maria)... and VH said Monday someone will arrive to E&L house, it has to be two girls for  Lina and Alex houses

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

As VH talks from two additional places. One will be Maria and Grisha and the bisex girls will be the other new place. So I guess we will see a couple again at Eric Layla place. 

So next week will be three 'new' houses?? 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

As VH talks from two additional places. One will be Maria and Grisha and the bisex girls will be the other new place. So I guess we will see a couple again at Eric Layla place. 

Expecting something special from the first lesbian house,this managers are the same that deliverd tim and zoi..personally hope the place isn't from them.