Maria & Grisha Part #2

29 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Those f'ing disco lights suck. Turn them off

Let's agree. Everyone there must have eagle eyes (good ones) or cat eyes.
Play Jinga in the dark, not for anyone not., Lol
Triple Play Challenge.:biggrin:

Just now, thedbear said:

Ok, eu tiro a toalha e eu desisto. Alguém já viu se Maria, Grisha e outra garota saíram da casa ou estão escondidas em algum lugar?
Na varanda do quarto de Maria, não penso assim.:huh:

And now they come down the stairs. Convenient.

Just a lot to get annoyed about tonight. Same hiding problem where even after they go out of their bedroom for a smoke they still disappear for 10 minutes a time after. My big complaint was the long disappearances there and it continues here. I have no idea if the girls left or are hiding out in a non camera room. That weird drunk homeless guy is still there to fall down 1 more time. The disco lights are annoying and they have a guest room with no bed. 

Oh and the dopey drunk guy is lying in the  fetal position in the bathtub 

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Just a lot to get annoyed about tonight. Same hiding problem where even after they go out of their bedroom for a smoke they still disappear for 10 minutes a time after. My big complaint was the long disappearances there and it continues here. I have no idea if the girls left or are hiding out in a non camera room. That weird drunk homeless guy is still there to fall down 1 more time. The disco lights are annoying and they have a guest room with no bed 

Yes you are right. All these hiding is not cool.