Rose, Layla & Eric

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Actually, I was calling sr71gn a jerk for suggesting that Arthur is now "happy" that a decision was made to have an abortion. 

When I was younger, I hooked up with a girl who had just broken up with her boyfriend. We had sex a few times and I fell in love. Anyways, one day she told me that she was pregnant, but that it wasn't mine. Out of my own selfish desires I tried to talk her into having an abortion. Eventually, I failed and she decided to go back with her old boyfriend. She had the baby and to this day I don't know if it was mine or his. You have no idea the pain this has caused me throughout my life. Her boyfriend was a real asshole and the thought of him not only raising my child, but also being with the girl that I fell in love cuts me to the core. BUT, what's worse then that is knowing that I so selfishly tried to have her get an abortion. That regret cuts even deeper into my soul. So, to suggest that Arthur is somehow "happy" that she decided to have an abortion seriously bothers me. I saw them both wrapped up together in bed last night. He is a young guy and he's just dealing with all this the best he can. Same goes for Rose. We need to cut them a lot of slack. There's just too much we don't know. For example, we have no idea how their families are handling this. There is a bigger picture then the view of the cams. 

He wanted her to get an abortion --she did not want to --he mentally fucked her over until he got his way --knowing the pain she was going through --of course he was happy --When you out of you own selfish desires tried to talk the girl into getting an abortion you were acting just like artur---the rest of your story has nothing to do with the current artur-Rose situation ----Of course he is happy

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Mental domination? Looks to me like Rose pretty much does whatever the fuck she wants to.

You must not be watching the same thing I am --I would say that's domination when you an make a girl have an abortion by playing on her love for you ---She is a very sweet girl and it would be hard to believe she would have an abortion knowing it is artur's baby and she loves artur ---obviously the girl you were with did not want to abort her baby either ---By the way how is that girl you loved doing these days and in case it is your baby she is raising how is that baby doing?

I lost track of the girl long ago. Someone who knew her once told me that the kid didn't look anything like me. A notion that I cherish deeply. It was a boy, and he'd be over 18 by now. 

Anyways, as for Arthur, you have no way of knowing that he talked her into getting an abortion, and for all you know she hasn't decided to have one. Just cause a woman smokes a cigarette or has a drink doesn't automatically mean she had an abortion. I just don't see Arthur being as mean as you guys are making him out to be. Yes, he needs space to deal with this too. He knows she does too and he gives it to her. Just cause he's not smothering her all the time doesn't mean he doesn't care. They are obviously going through a very rough time. Things like this don't exactly make a person horny all the time. It's like a pressure cooker of issues. 

• Upvote 2

If you watched them closely all this time and saw how he constantly rejected her time and time again you would see what has happened --The one night they had a very long face to face talk on the terrace--At the end of which he shook his head -She promptly got up and stomped back into the house --She bawled her eyes out for a long time --Do you think it strange that a pregnant woman starts drinking and smoking again after refraining from this for a while---It isn't about what artur needs --he isn't pregnant --His space should be beside the girl he got pregnant ---If she needed space why was she trying her heart out to get comfort from this asshole---He is a not a man in any way shape or form--You always teach your sons to be responsible ---its #1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I lost track of the girl long ago. Someone who knew her once told me that the kid didn't look anything like me. A notion that I cherish deeply. It was a boy, and he'd be over 18 by now. 

Anyways, as for Arthur, you have no way of knowing that he talked her into getting an abortion, and for all you know she hasn't decided to have one. Just cause a woman smokes a cigarette or has a drink doesn't automatically mean she had an abortion. I just don't see Arthur being as mean as you guys are making him out to be. Yes, he needs space to deal with this too. He knows she does too and he gives it to her. Just cause he's not smothering her all the time doesn't mean he doesn't care. They are obviously going through a very rough time. Things like this don't exactly make a person horny all the time. It's like a pressure cooker of issues. 

Can't agree more. Pure speculation for saying Artur is a bad guy does not do it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Actually, I was calling sr71gn a jerk for suggesting that Arthur is now "happy" that a decision was made to have an abortion. 

When I was younger, I hooked up with a girl who had just broken up with her boyfriend. We had sex a few times and I fell in love. Anyways, one day she told me that she was pregnant, but that it wasn't mine. Out of my own selfish desires I tried to talk her into having an abortion. Eventually, I failed and she decided to go back with her old boyfriend. She had the baby and to this day I don't know if it was mine or his. You have no idea the pain this has caused me throughout my life. Her boyfriend was a real asshole and the thought of him not only raising my child, but also being with the girl that I fell in love cuts me to the core. BUT, what's worse then that is knowing that I so selfishly tried to have her get an abortion. That regret cuts even deeper into my soul. So, to suggest that Arthur is somehow "happy" that she decided to have an abortion seriously bothers me. I saw them both wrapped up together in bed last night. He is a young guy and he's just dealing with all this the best he can. Same goes for Rose. We need to cut them a lot of slack. There's just too much we don't know. For example, we have no idea how their families are handling this. There is a bigger picture then the view of the cams. 

Thats a very tough story to hear, i can feel how heartbreaking it would be looking back on it. We all make decisions and choices we would like to go back and do it differently. But through them all we learn from them, and that makes us who we are today. I can imagine you and the girl must have been freaked out with the situation, the same as Artur and Rose. Artur is probably handling it the best he can, but i don't think he's handling it well. But for me to call him a jerk was over the top not knowing 99% of whats really going on. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Do they only have white cats in this part of the world? Every cat that I've seen in white. They should get more cats, they are funner to watch sometimes. 

i have a white cat. it's the 2nd all white cat that i've had over the years. i also have a cat that looks exactly like lena's.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats a very tough story to hear, i can feel how heartbreaking it would be looking back on it. We all make decisions and choices we would like to go back and do it differently. But through them all we learn from them, and that makes us who we are today. I can imagine you and the girl must have been freaked out with the situation, the same as Artur and Rose. Artur is probably handling it the best he can, but i don't think he's handling it well. But for me to call him a jerk was over the top not knowing 99% of whats really going on. 

Thank you. Yes, it is a traumatic event in my life for sure. Like Artur I didn't handle it very well either, but I did the best that I could. They are young and dumb as they say. Life is hard.

Much love Ash ! ❤️

• Upvote 2