Rose, Layla & Eric

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think it's funny when Eric gets drunk, he doesnt do it often , and he's not a mean drunk,. I hope he doesnt start hanging on anyones girlfriend before they know him better, that could lead to fireworks. I only saw the pics with him and Lina, and that was enough to make me crack up, wasnt he laying on top of Alex when he was doing it?

he was laying on top of alex also. and since he kept interupting rose & artur in the middle of sex i'm sure that he will make a huge pest of himself this summer as i'm sure the booze will be freely flowing!!!!

• Upvote 1

What up with when they have a shower they close the door and we don't see any of it as the cam is outside and not in the room. A girl showered a while ago and done it off cam. We won't see any showers at all.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What up with when they have a shower they close the door and we don't see any of it as the cam is outside and not in the room. A girl showered a while ago and done it off cam. We won't see any showers at all.

Asked that myself too. Very strange.

3 hours ago, waldi said:

but  I don't know what you want now

i'll probably regret this but here goes. at their former apt silvia spent 75% of her time naked. when she read something she did it while she was awake which she appears to be in these pics. it is very similar to when layla & eric moved into their last apt. layla wore almost nothing most of the time in the apt with jess & sam. in the other apt she was bundled up most of the time. but i guess she was just tired also. the girls on this site usually do sleep fully clothed with their eyes open reading a magazine. how could i have not noticed all of this time. i guess that's it then when tired get fully dressed & read a magazine. how did i not notice that all the other girls were doing that too.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rikku699 said:

In my opinion, to join couples like this is not very well.
Axo that loses the insence of Voyeur House is already getting many people together

as I said before many people will quit it, but also much more will subscribe