Outdoor Pool

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

I don't think that Lina & Alex bought the pool just so those jack asses can get wet when it get's hot, they expect that pool to make them money  

BINGO!!!! We have a winner.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Russ said:

Tomorrow if it is a warm day all of the guys get naked jump in the pool and let the girls go bobbing for wieners  :biggrin:

Well we had so many suggestions what they can do. Wonder why those prudes dont get those ideas themselves...

• Upvote 1

it's tough to figure out who will be 1st to go topless. right now i'd say rose. but she's busy fucking artur every 5 minutes so we might not go in at all. layla's a nudist but she & silvia are both shy around everyone. lena & katie could do it but i don'think they will with everybody there. amy will be the last for sure at the rate she's going. i think that lena & katie will do it with just peter & phil around & then someone else will come out & take the hint.

Making a small balance, it is true that these three apartments have little time, but I think that it has been declining the past few days dramatically! They are young and I suppose that some of them have known here, but find it me all very very rare, rare people are mostly. Personally, if I were in a situation like theirs, would be all day by the terrace, swimming pool... drinking, playing... and in the evening, but late, to fuck like crazy! In short, enjoying a paid vacation! The cameras can be a drawback if, but I think that it would have already forgotten them completely! Do not understand these young people, that I am too young, because they entrench themselves in their rooms and do not go, do not interact with each other, all day locked in their rooms, with mobile phone or portable computer. For me, sex is OK, but in general I expected more and I'm still waiting for these three apartments. I think that if really only limited to make a sort of party weekends only, VHTV perhaps should consider take out bonds for spectators for the weekend, lol, is a joke! I think that all this has to change and a lot. The attitude of the tenants in general, is not good! Currently there is no one without even enjoying good pool with, this is not good!

• Upvote 2