Outdoor Pool

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy, let us know what they talked about on the terrace if you get a chance. Thx

Initially, about anything (who cooks food, etc).

Then for 20-40 project and money. About some changes in the rules (they say they are less protected now). As for the norms of ratings and payment, there was also a conversation. In general, Silvia and Josh are unhappy.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

En general, Silvia y Josh están descontentos.

As they say employers... you know where is the exit door! They are the less provide, and more boring! They are less indicated to complain.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Initially, about anything (who cooks food, etc).

Then for 20-40 project and money. About some changes in the rules (they say they are less protected now). As for the norms of ratings and payment, there was also a conversation. In general, Silvia and Josh are unhappy.

They seem to me quite on strike...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Se han ido. VH lo dijo en sus tweets hoy.

Ok thanks Amy! Has been fulminating in this case VH! Do I think it should be same for people in other apartments... and tonight? Katie, Peter, Phil, wood they have already had their fun, but lack much night! I foresee a very boring night!

i'm not surprised at all that amy is gone. i am surprised that she became such a prude after carrying the 1st apt. i hope she does well in her modeling cause she is a beauty. and vlad was a nice guy. not like some others that i won't name now. good luck to them!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm not surprised at all that amy is gone. i am surprised that she became such a prude after carrying the 1st apt. i hope she does well in her modeling cause she is a beauty. and vlad was a nice guy. not like some others that i won't name now. good luck to them!

Yes they did not fit in here but let's wish them only the best in their hopefully long life.

• Upvote 2