#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

I thought I would start a new thread to see what everybody motors about with.  I am not starting this thread to brag or anything of the such.  I put in my time and managed my money wisely and these are the two drivers I drive.  My main driver is a '14 Ford Raptor and my Sunday driver is '03 Vette.  The Raptor has right at 460hp and the Vette 454hp.  Let's see what everybody cherishes!

It took me cooking these to get my son to detail my babies....

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3766.png

IMG_3767.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My main drive is a 2012 Subaru Outback.  A  good practical wagon for living in the northeast U.S.

I have a 2003 Mini Cooper which we mainly use to drive to our apartment in the city.  Easier to park and I can just ignore the new dings from careless city parkers.

My toy is an original 1990 red Miata with 21,000 miles on it.  Sadly, as a care-giver to my wife, it's one of many pleasures I have to mostly forgo. 

As you can see, I'm not much into prestige cars.  I must say that before I retired I enjoyed the luxury cars the company provided me with.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, eagleb1 said:

My main drive is a 2012 Subaru Outback.  A  good practical wagon for living in the northeast U.S.

I have a 2003 Mini Cooper which we mainly use to drive to our apartment in the city.  Easier to park and I can just ignore the new dings from careless city parkers.

My toy is an original 1990 red Miata with 21,000 miles on it.  Sadly, as a care-giver to my wife, it's one of many pleasures I have to mostly forgo. 

As you can see, I'm not much into prestige cars.  I must say that before I retired I enjoyed the luxury cars the company provided me with.

Nothing wrong with that, the Subaru Outback is a damn good vehicle!

I always liked the Mini Coopers and was very surprised how heavy those Mini's were.  A friend of mine owned one at one time and we were at a club one night and decided to turn it sideways in a parking place while he was inside flirting with this much older woman lol.  It took six of us to do it and it was all we could handle.  About a year later he was involved in a wreck in that Mini Cooper and came out smelling like a rose.........a well built machine!!

I always liked the Triumph Spitfires and the Miata's and thought about buying a Miata at one time but chose a motorcycle instead.

My truck is really my pride and joy, it's newer than the Vette and the interior blows my Vette's interior out the door.  I didn't buy the Vette for the interior though as I have always felt that Chevrolet's interior leaves a lot to be desired.  I bought the Vette for the appearance and handling and the outright quickness.

• Upvote 3

My passion, and If I could, I would still race sprint cars, 12 years of best time of my life.

Image result for 410 sprint carsImage result for 410 sprint cars

650 horse power and weighs 1350 pounds with me in it. God I sure miss it.

My everyday driver 2015 Buick Lacrosse

Image result for 2015 buick lacrosse

My play toy 2015 Camaro SS

Image result for 2016chevy camaro ss

And my other play toy that I have had for a long time a "03" sporty, and this is my whole stable with the exception of the old 1990 Chevy pick up that is the hunting wagon .Image result for 2006 harley sportster

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You like Canadian made cars.  Buick Regal and 2015/16 Chevy Camaro born in Oshawa Ontario 

It is a 2015 Buick Lacrosse, but it is the old Buick Regal for sure. I love it great car, great gas mileage, and all the bells and whistles.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

My passion, and If I could, I would still race sprint cars, 12 years of best time of my life.

650 horse power and weighs 1350 pounds with me in it. God I sure miss it.

My everyday driver 2015 Buick Lacrosse

My play toy 2015 Camaro SS

And my other play toy that I have had for a long time a "03" sporty, and this is my whole stable with the exception of the old 1990 Chevy pick up that is the hunting wagon .

There is no better a high than a sprint car........raw horsepower at it's finest!  The Lacrosse is what my niece drives.....twin turbo lol.  You can have the Camaro, the only model Camaro i've ever been fond of was the '69 model.  Like the fact that you ride something on two wheels, I had to sell mine because I wasn't well enough for long enough to enjoy it!

Hunting wagon lol.......I have 4 of them lol.....all those stay on my properties and 2 of them are "A" No. 1!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This is what I currently have for a set of wheels.         

016c13d.jpg

After the 19th of June I am going to have an order in for this Model.

0284ea4.jpg

I'm fixing to be in the same boat SC......just a matter of time.  We can hold our heads up high when that time comes.  It doesn't mean that we are anything less than the rest of them, it just means that we enjoyed our time here more than others!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4