#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

5 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I'll take the Truck and the Corvette. You keep THE MEAT.  Love the Truck..  30.gif.75ae395ba88ede999d2b3ef5eb9c5c3c.gif

LOL that truck is my baby......it's like a woobie cushion for me 🙂  The Vette is a Sunday driver if the weather is nice.  The meat is the best part LMAO

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Please, let me know if you need any assistance. I have an extensive network of Veterans and Civilians. Our secret to happiness is helping others. People with needs, Homeless Veterans and Animal Shelters. We do not accept donations. These groups are successful business minded people. Who like me, we instead keep to ourselves. This is what I have been doing ever since a young lady open my eyes to the cruelty of Animals. I didn't stop there. I organize a Group in helping our 100% disabled Veterans. This isn't about Boosting or Pride. It's about helping those in need. I'm sure a few here understand...

Joey.....you are a stand up guy for sure!!  Thank you for your service and the service you help provide to others with disabilities!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL that truck is my baby......it's like a woobie cushion for me 🙂  The Vette is a Sunday driver if the weather is nice.  The meat is the best part LMAO

I get violently ill just looking at it. Which you are aware of. It's a choice, and I Know it's one of many courses to all diseases. (including the Heart) Moderately would be my only suggestion, if your going to continue. I will admit, I do have favorite foods, growing up. I will eat a dish from my heritage. Foods from the Caribbeans, describe with Aura and Passion. Some Foods is like sex. When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good...19.gif.7a849884e36aafcd74b2f9c7405ad895.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A 3 Wheeler like the Blue Meter in the Top Photo are about $4,500.  The 4 Wheeled one I had was $6,000.  The Comet is the Grey one which is a step down from the Meteor is about $3,500 for a 3 Wheel and close to $5,000 for the 4 Wheel.   

I'm going to get the one in the Centre Photo but I have to pay for that one myself since Disability doesn't cover those Models. They only deal with Invacare Products. Everyone nowadays seems to start a GoFundMe Page with Hard Luck Stories and get people to Fund them for their needs. Maybe it will work for me.    :biggrin:

On second thought I better not. I was raised by my Parents to learn to Stand on my Own Two Feet.   I'll just save up some Cash and when I have the desired amount needed I'll get it then.  Next Summer I should have enough to get it.

If you save up for it and pay for it yourself, i t's all that much sweeter!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Please, let me know if you need any assistance. I have an extensive network of Veterans and Civilians. Our secret to happiness is helping others. People with needs, Homeless Veterans and Animal Shelters. We do not accept donations. These groups are successful business minded people. Who like me, we instead keep to ourselves. This is what I have been doing ever since a young lady open my eyes to the cruelty of Animals. I didn't stop there. I organize a Group in helping our 100% disabled Veterans. This isn't about Boosting or Pride. It's about helping those in need. I'm sure a few here understand...

42903.gif.513d1a4789004f20c51b27b16dffd277.gif  1   152.82 kB

Awesome Joey!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

If you save up for it and pay for it yourself, i t's all that much sweeter!

The good thing is you don't need a Licence just a Helmet.  The one that looks like a 3 Wheeled Motor Cycle travels at 32 KMH or 20 MPH and it has 4 Batteries which will take a person on a 70 Mile Trip on a Full Charge depending on Conditions of a Persons Weight, System Lights are on or off and Weather Conditions.  You may get 70 Miles on a Full Charge on a Hot Summers Day but in the Winter you'll be lucky if you get 2 Hours of use before the Batteries go dead.  I had to push mine a couple of times this past Winter to get home. One I was just in the Driveway so it wasn't far to get it to the door. The other time I was 5 City Blocks pushing it and it took just over 2 Hours to push it that far because many don't clean their walkways. So now when I am out next Winter I'll make sure that I am only out no more than 75 Minutes. I'm going to tell my Doctors don't book me for any appointments in the Winter or I'll just cancel the appointment until Spring when the snow is all gone.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I get violently ill just looking at it. Which you are aware of. It's a choice, and I Know it's one of many courses to all diseases. (including the Heart) Moderately would be my only suggestion, if your going to continue. I will admit, I do have favorite foods, growing up. I will eat a dish from my heritage. Foods from the Caribbeans, describe with Aura and Passion. Some Foods is like sex. When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good...19.gif.7a849884e36aafcd74b2f9c7405ad895.gif

I understand your sentiments about meat, it's just that is how I grew up.  We had a large family of meat eaters, all my family hunted except for my sister, even my mom was a big hunter!  We all loved to fish as well so there was always an abundance of meat & seafood which was needed with a family so large.

I would have loved to have grown up in a different culture to experience the joys of different types of food.  Sure, I can get some Caribbean dishes where I live and most other cultural dishes but it's just not the same as if you lived there.  I have found one Indian restaurant that is pretty damn good I must admit.  When you abstain, everything begins to look good!!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:18 AM, SPYING 1 said:

Stone Cold I found a vehicle you'll like

Sorry for taking so long to reply.  I just noticed this post today.  I can just imagine I would be the talk of the City if I ever got one of those with the enclosure and doors. It sure would stand out amongst the rest.  $6,000+ Price Tag.  I wonder if my Disability Worker would approve something as steep in price.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Sorry for taking so long to reply.  I just noticed this post today.  I can just imagine I would be the talk of the City if I ever got one of those with the enclosure and doors. It sure would stand out amongst the rest.  $6,000+ Price Tag.  I wonder if my Disability Worker would approve something as steep in price.

Stone Cold you deserve only the best😉

• Like 2