#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He can't drive anything now. He got sent to Rehab.

He is a typical rich person that got caught up in the wrong crowds.  I don't feel one bit sorry for him and hope like hell that when he is finished getting what he deserves, he straightens his ass up.  He has way too much to lose to keep playing the part of a dumb ass!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He is a typical rich person that got caught up in the wrong crowds.  I don't feel one bit sorry for him and hope like hell that when he is finished getting what he deserves, he straightens his ass up.  He has way too much to lose to keep playing the part of a dumb ass!!

I don't feel sorry for him. The guy had it all and he tossed it all away.   He'll be joining OJ Simpson soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The kid's got a '79 Corvette.

My dream car is a fully restored Spitfire Mk 2. I bought one in '72 for $500 and drove it for 25 years.

Gutless wonder, but a hell of a chick magnet.

I like the '79 vette and the Spitfire goes without saying.  Like I said earlier, that was one of the cars I've always liked and should have bought one at the time.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Harley --- Great thread, Harley. Keep up the good work.

I always wanted a pick-up because they are so damn useful. As for your car, it's gotta be fun as hell to drive. Best of both worlds.

Thanks Foamy,  if I had to give up one or the other it would be the Vette even though it is that fun to drive......it's very quick indeed.  I could never do without having a truck.  I go to the country a lot and like you said, it's just to useful and it's fun to drive off road if you have an area for it.  I have some great 4 wheeler trails that are also wide enough for trucks and jeeps that you can really get nasty on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1