#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

On 6/13/2017 at 11:09 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I thought I would start a new thread to see what everybody motors about with.  I am not starting this thread to brag or anything of the such.  I put in my time and managed my money wisely and these are the two drivers I drive.  My main driver is a '14 Ford Raptor and my Sunday driver is '03 Vette.  The Raptor has right at 460hp and the Vette 454hp.  Let's see what everybody cherishes!

It took me cooking these to get my son to detail my babies....

IMG_3762.jpg  1   1.5 MB

IMG_3766.png  0   10.38 MB

IMG_3767.png  1   15.02 MB

I'll take the Truck and the Corvette. You keep THE MEAT.  Love the Truck..  30.gif.75ae395ba88ede999d2b3ef5eb9c5c3c.gif

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

How much more for the 3 Wheeler Cadillac? 

A 3 Wheeler like the Blue Meter in the Top Photo are about $4,500.  The 4 Wheeled one I had was $6,000.  The Comet is the Grey one which is a step down from the Meteor is about $3,500 for a 3 Wheel and close to $5,000 for the 4 Wheel.   

I'm going to get the one in the Centre Photo but I have to pay for that one myself since Disability doesn't cover those Models. They only deal with Invacare Products. Everyone nowadays seems to start a GoFundMe Page with Hard Luck Stories and get people to Fund them for their needs. Maybe it will work for me.    :biggrin:

On second thought I better not. I was raised by my Parents to learn to Stand on my Own Two Feet.   I'll just save up some Cash and when I have the desired amount needed I'll get it then.  Next Summer I should have enough to get it.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A 3 Wheeler like the Blue Meter in the Top Photo are about $4,500.  The 4 Wheeled one I had was $6,000.  The Comet is the Grey one which is a step down from the Meteor is about $3,500 for a 3 Wheel and close to $5,000 for the 4 Wheel.   

I'm going to get the one in the Centre Photo but I have to pay for that one myself since Disability doesn't cover those Models. They only deal with Invacare Products. Everyone nowadays seems to start a GoFundMe Page with Hard Luck Stories and get people to Fund them for their needs. Maybe it will work for me.    :biggrin:

On second thought I better not. I was raised by my Parents to learn to Stand on my Own Two Feet.   I'll just save up some Cash and when I have the desired amount needed I'll get it then.  Next Summer I should have enough to get it.

Please, let me know if you need any assistance. I have an extensive network of Veterans and Civilians. Our secret to happiness is helping others. People with needs, Homeless Veterans and Animal Shelters. We do not accept donations. These groups are successful business minded people. Who like me, we instead keep to ourselves. This is what I have been doing ever since a young lady open my eyes to the cruelty of Animals. I didn't stop there. I organize a Group in helping our 100% disabled Veterans. This isn't about Boosting or Pride. It's about helping those in need. I'm sure a few here understand...

42903.gif.513d1a4789004f20c51b27b16dffd277.gif

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Please, let me know if you need any assistance. I have an extensive network of Veterans and Civilians. Our secret to happiness is helping others. People with needs, Homeless Veterans and Animal Shelters. We do not accept donations. These groups are successful business minded people. Who like me, we instead keep to ourselves. This is what I have been doing ever since a young lady open my eyes to the cruelty of Animals. I didn't stop there. I organize a Group in helping our 100% disabled Veterans. This isn't about Boosting or Pride. It's about helping those in need. I'm sure a few here understand...

42903.gif.513d1a4789004f20c51b27b16dffd277.gif

You're the man Joey, you always go out of your way to help someone

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

42903.gif.513d1a4789004f20c51b27b16dffd277.gif  0   152.82 kB

Thanks for the offer but I should be fine to get it myself.  I am going to Quit Smoking and I'll take the $400 a Month I was Spending on Tobacco and save it. Within a Year I'll have more than enough to get it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

THE BEAST - I JUST PURCHASED IT SIX MONTHS AGO. From a C250 - Now E300

404144478_iphonepic048.thumb.JPG.7f69807de63df35c0df02bdfff0172dc.JPG

20170524_181016.thumb.jpg.e2659be4e5b53b13514ae112b92c39ca.jpg

MY TOY - Like you Harley - I Never Leave Home Without It.

20170525_124403.thumb.jpg.41087f7d235e8b77b2fe2a9395a79602.jpg

20170525_124417.thumb.jpg.6b2f942c845c4f971782aca029fd2de0.jpg

I like MERCEDES BENZ, but my truck has to be a SUPER DUTY DIESEL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thanks for the offer but I should be fine to get it myself.  I am going to Quit Smoking and I'll take the $400 a Month I was Spending on Tobacco and save it. Within a Year I'll have more than enough to get it.

Stone Cold you need an ATV or a Golf Cart to get around

• Like 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

I like MERCEDES BENZ, but my truck has to be a SUPER DUTY DIESEL

You're going to need it, after the purchase of a Storage facility. Good luck with that venture... Lucky bastard! I'm talking about the price... Even though they went up a few Thousand, you're still getting a Whopping deal. IMO.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ipiratemedia said:

You're going to need it, after the purchase of a Storage facility. Good luck with that venture... Lucky bastard! I'm talking about the price... Even though they went up a few Thousand, you're still getting a Whopping deal. IMO.

Now with Higher Tariffs the Price just increased again. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Had a red 2006 ford f-150 with over 100k but sold it in less than a month but i like driving any truck model as i owned a dodge ram as well in my past.chevy had $8000 off discount when i got it so it was a good deal. got a $43k truck for $32k with a trade in.

One of my friends drives a Ram and it's a pretty nice truck.  My son-n-law also drives a Ram but he goes through vehicles like he changes his underwear!!  $32k not bad.....I thought they gave those trucks away LOL.

• Like 1