#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

damn! that is a nice car @sr71gn. may want to blur out the license plate though. 

Haha --I will always give out my address to anyone who wants it, Amy --My home is my castle - trespass with bad intentions and it will probably be your last trespass 

• Haha 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

Haha --I will always give out my address to anyone who wants it, Amy --My home is my castle - trespass with bad intentions and it will probably be your last trespass 

cool! bad ass car. that's for sure. enjoy! 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
MOBILITYPLUSPRO2.COM

Takes 60 days to receive-Order Now  E Jeep is our company main product of four wheels electric...

This one looks like a good one

Their improving the line of products quite considerably over the last couple of years. I myself can only get a new model once every 5 years for Disability to cover it's cost.  If I could win the Lottery I could buy one immediately.

• Like 1

If you live in a huge city environment, something of that size would be great.

HOWEVER...You still have to charge it. Charging will be done through the local utility which generates its electricity from nuclear, coal, oil or natural gas. All of which have a more negative effect on the environment than the fuel hydrocarbons an internal combustion engine would have caused. 

Get you a 10 mile per gallon Cadillac and enjoy life. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 2:38 PM, StnCld316 said:

Their improving the line of products quite considerably over the last couple of years. I myself can only get a new model once every 5 years for Disability to cover it's cost.  If I could win the Lottery I could buy one immediately.

ELECTREK.CO

Alibaba is one of the best places around to find the coolest and sometimes weirdest electric...

Stone what you think of this

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
ELECTREK.CO

Alibaba is one of the best places around to find the coolest and sometimes weirdest electric...

Stone what you think of this

They keep getting better.  Be alright for Spring, Summer and Fall travelling.  The Winter Months it wouldn't last as long on a charge in sub zero temperature but on a rainy day one could still go places rather than being stuck inside with nothing to do.   The good thing is one does not need Drivers License but having Insurance is likely a requirement.

On 1/23/2021 at 6:17 PM, StnCld316 said:

They keep getting better.  Be alright for Spring, Summer and Fall travelling.  The Winter Months it wouldn't last as long on a charge in sub zero temperature but on a rainy day one could still go places rather than being stuck inside with nothing to do.   The good thing is one does not need Drivers License but having Insurance is likely a requirement.

ELECTREK.CO

Arcimoto, best known for its three-wheeled electric vehicles known as the FUV (Fun Utility...

Here's another that might interest you

• Upvote 1