#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

22 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
ELECTREK.CO

Arcimoto, best known for its three-wheeled electric vehicles known as the FUV (Fun Utility...

Here's another that might interest you

I like the covered ones but the Disability Office classifies the covers as a Luxury.  If one wants one they have to buy their own cover. 

If I ever win enough on the lottery I'll buy one.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, StnCld316 said:

I like the covered ones but the Disability Office classifies the covers as a Luxury.  If one wants one they have to buy their own cover. 

Stone this would look cool driving 🚗down the street 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

It would take 3 or 4 people to lift what I have.  Besides mine is inside the apartment so someone would have to break-in while I am out of the apartment.  Only thing is after I leave the apartment the scooter is with me on a journey.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It would take 3 or 4 people to lift what I have.  Besides mine is inside the apartment so someone would have to break-in while I am out of the apartment.  Only thing is after I leave the apartment the scooter is with me on a journey.

• Haha 1

This is my ''97'' Jeep Wrangler 4.0 with ice cold A/C and a few mods done to the engine. First is of older rims,tonneau cover and sky-top(smoked plastic roof covering to filter sunlight) Second is newer rims,tires,and soft top with tinted windows,love it for the snow , sand,and mud.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, StnCld316 said:

CLEANTECHNICA.COM

Guest post by: Sofiaan Fraval I haven’t piloted an internal combustion vehicle in 5 years...

This one doesn't have a cover

• Upvote 1