What do you drive?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please, let me know if you need any assistance. I have an extensive network of Veterans and Civilians. Our secret to happiness is helping others. People with needs, Homeless Veterans and Animal Shelters. We do not accept donations. These groups are successful business minded people. Who like me, we instead keep to ourselves. This is what I have been doing ever since a young lady open my eyes to the cruelty of Animals. I didn't stop there. I organize a Group in helping our 100% disabled Veterans.

I don't feel sorry for him. The guy had it all and he tossed it all away.   He'll be joining OJ Simpson soon.

My Jeep, Bike and next Jeep.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

damn! that is a nice car @sr71gn. may want to blur out the license plate though. 

Haha --I will always give out my address to anyone who wants it, Amy --My home is my castle - trespass with bad intentions and it will probably be your last trespass 

• Haha 1
Just now, sr71gn said:

Haha --I will always give out my address to anyone who wants it, Amy --My home is my castle - trespass with bad intentions and it will probably be your last trespass 

cool! bad ass car. that's for sure. enjoy! 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
MOBILITYPLUSPRO2.COM

Takes 60 days to receive-Order Now  E Jeep is our company main product of four wheels electric...

This one looks like a good one

Their improving the line of products quite considerably over the last couple of years. I myself can only get a new model once every 5 years for Disability to cover it's cost.  If I could win the Lottery I could buy one immediately.

• Like 1

If you live in a huge city environment, something of that size would be great.

HOWEVER...You still have to charge it. Charging will be done through the local utility which generates its electricity from nuclear, coal, oil or natural gas. All of which have a more negative effect on the environment than the fuel hydrocarbons an internal combustion engine would have caused. 

Get you a 10 mile per gallon Cadillac and enjoy life. 😉