#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

On 1/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, StnCld316 said:

I like the covered ones but the Disability Office classifies the covers as a Luxury.  If one wants one they have to buy their own cover. 

If I ever win enough on the lottery I'll buy one.

ELECTREK.CO

Some readers may recall that a few months ago I bought a cheap electric mini-truck on Alibaba. I...

I think you'll like this one

• Haha 1

I would imagine at some point in time there will be retailers that sell these off road vehicles so one would not have to order the thing directly from China and wait weeks on end waiting for it to arrive.  The Retailer will just add the extra costs onto the box price. So instead of paying $2,000 for the bare minimum it would likely cost $7,000 to $8,000 by the time they add in all the extras one would need.

If someone had a farm this type of thing would be the ultimate payoff for them. Other than it being a rough ride it's not too bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.APARTMENTTHERAPY.COM

The concept is fine but one thing the designers lack is knowledge on where these scooters can travel and not travel. One would never make it to a campground unless it's in your own backyard.  You can't put something on a road that travels 5 MPH when the traffic flow is set to move at 60 MPH, one would be roadkill before making it too their destination.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 12:53 AM, StnCld316 said:

The concept is fine but one thing the designers lack is knowledge on where these scooters can travel and not travel. One would never make it to a campground unless it's in your own backyard.  You can't put something on a road that travels 5 MPH when the traffic flow is set to move at 60 MPH, one would be roadkill before making it too their destination.

WWW.AUTOEVOLUTION.COM

If you’re the kind who overpacks for a single-weekend trip, you’re about to have a panic attack at...

small trailer for the weekend 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1