#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

2017 Honda Civic Coupe,  white. It’s the girliest car I could buy for under 25k. It’s cute and drives awesome, I love it! She needs a name though. I’m stumped. 💗

Good choice!!  Keep up with the preventative maintenance and it will last you forever.  Honda makes a great vehicle and I bet you look posh driving it!!  As for the name.....how about Camille or Betsy?  What kind of name are you looking for?  KUJO would be good lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gtiioniq said:

Guess what car gtiIONIQdrives? Yeah, you have guessed it: A white Hyundai Ioniq hybrid. And a fast bicycle a Kalkhoff Endavor matt black witch i use for my daily commute. 20km a day. 

Cool man!!  I have heard that Hyundai has come a long long way and are actually very good cars.  I don't know anything about the bicycle you mention but I'm going to check it out in time.  Sounds like a cool commute never the less!!

On 11-11-2017 at 6:05 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Cool man!!  I have heard that Hyundai has come a long long way and are actually very good cars.  I don't know anything about the bicycle you mention but I'm going to check it out in time.  Sounds like a cool commute never the less!!

Traffic is a pain in the ass a round Rotterdam. So the bike is the best way to avoid traffic and it keeps me in shape. I went from a VW Golf V GTi to a Ioniq Hybrid. My friends thought I was crazy, I am, but I like the relaxed way of driving this thing. Don't miss the GTi, especial at the gas station.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

2008 Infiniti G35 (do I have to say that it has 540HP and 0-60 in 3.9 secs?) 2004 Jeep Liberty 3.7 (work horse). 2010 Buick LaCrosse (just for fun). 2004 GMC Envoy, for family travel. 2014 GMC some truck, cab crew, just to carry shit around. Looking to buy a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT (just for kicks), when I just want to look at it. Other than the Ferrari mention, it is all true.