HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

So....I read where Gina and the other two ugly bitches made it home alright.  What a waste to the RLC website!  You have one girl, one whorish girl that shows her pussy like she has flies landing on it and then you have two other girls.....Polya & Rose who are the biggest waste of fucking time that I have ever heard of on this site.  However, thanks to all you dumbass supporters, you will continue to get the same....lame shit you always do and I for one think it is hilarious!!  Let's keep the girls that spend all their "fucking" time out of the apartments and put up with it every damn day.  Keep talking nice to them and they will continue to disappoint you!!

• Upvote 2

So, I read where they all came home without armbands on.  I guess the high dollar parties that they attend don't require arm bands.  Just imagine what you don't get to see with these whores.........please, just for one second out of your day, just imagine what they do for all the time they spend outside the apartment.  Whatever it is......it must be good to get packages of clothes and bouquets of flowers.  All of which you will never see because you put up with it!!  Keep being silent and waiting for your next pussy shot, you are the ones that have brought the way they act, and the things you don't get to see.......to light!

While I'm at it, happyone and several others need to lay off people that post about Gina being a drug head.  Hell, it's not just Gina that is the drug head, they all do Coke and probably all smoke weed, it's just that Gina goes out of her way trying to hide it and that is what Balt is talking about, but yet......he gets slammed for it from cocksuckers like happyone, who in my opinion, needs a good, old fashioned ass whooping.  Put happyone, euromike, vlk, and several others in a room......and kick the shit out of them.  Maybe then, they will pull their heads out of their asses and quit being suck pricks on this forum!!

• Upvote 3

HarleFatboy, you know it very well, we can not speak ill of RLC and its tenants, we can only encurage them, because remember, the girls may read the threads, even here in the flame wars...... also, other members might not get turned on by reading such posts, so shame on you bull face for creating such a thread!!!!

Well, to hell with sarcasm, happyone or euromike never turned me on much anyway, so I might as well join your thread.

• Upvote 3

HARLEY IS THE DUMBEST AND MOST RETARDED PERSON ON CC,,,,ALSO THE BIGGEST FUCKING LIAR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE......... FOR GOING ON FOUR FUCKING YEARS NOW,,,THIS LITTLE PUSSY GOT BANNED FROM RLC AND FOR 4 YEARS HE HAS BEEN ON A MISSION TO STOP ANYONE ELSE FROM EITHER SIGNING UP OR STAYING SIGNED UP TO RLC.

HARLEY IS ONE PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT,,,,, THIS DUDE HAS NO FUCKING LIFE,,,,,THE ONLY THING HE DOES IS SIT AT HOME IN HIS TRAILER PARK IN TEXAS AND TYPES ON A FUCKING COMPUTER LIKE A LITTLE TROLL,,,,,,THE ONLY PUSSY HE EVER GETS IS WHEN HE FUCKS HIS OWN DAUGHTER AND MOTHER,,,,,,THAT LITTLE INBRED BASTARD CHILD SHE HAD BELONGS TO HIM.

HE POSTS FAKE PICTURES ON CC TO MAKE IT SEEMS LIKE HIS FAMILY HAS A GOOD LIFE AND MONEY WHEN I ALREADY KNOW HE'S JUST ANOTHER BROKE TRAILER TRASH PIECE OF SHIT,,,,,, IT'S EVIDENCE IN THE FACT THAT HE IS ANGRY ON THIS WEBSITE EVERYDAY,,,,YOU KNOW HE HAS A FUCKED UP LIFE,,,,WHAT A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING,,,,SO PATHETIC,,,,,I WISH THAT HEART OF HIS JUST BURST AND THAT FUCKER ROLLS OVER AND DIES ,,,,I DON'T NEED HIS ASS ON THIS EARTH ANYMORE.

HEY FUCKBOY HARLEY,,,,ANYTIME ANYWHERE YOU LITTLE BITCH,,,YOU KNOW HOW TO PM ME,,,,,,, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN COME FIND YOUR LITTLE BITCH ASS IN TEXAS,,,, I DON'T GOTTA TYPE ON HERE,,,,,,I CAN COME AND SEE YOU.

AND STOP FUCKING YOUR DAUGHTER AND GO FIND A REAL BITCH,,,OR BETTER YET A WHORE SINCE YOU LOVE TALKING ABOUT THEM SO MUCH YOU PRICK.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

HarleFatboy, you know it very well, we can not speak ill of RLC and its tenants, we can only encurage them, because remember, the girls may read the threads, even here in the flame wars...... also, other members might not get turned on by reading such posts, so shame on you bull face for creating such a thread!!!!

Well, to hell with sarcasm, happyone or euromike never turned me on much anyway, so I might as well join your thread.

I ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE A LITTLE FAGGOT,,,,df4034402d89d968d79f8e6293d06367.jpgYOUR ASS MUST BE SORE FROM HAVING HARLEY FUCK YOU UP THE ASS NIGHT AND DAY.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I EVER WANT TO TURN YOU ON YOU LITTLE FUDGEPACKER,,,,I DON'T TURN GUYS ON,,,IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED ALL ALONG I'M SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU,,,,, MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T LIKE ME BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME TO TURN YOU ON BUT I NEVER DID.

WHAT YOU LITTLE FUCKS DON'T REALIZE IS THAT THE RULES IN THE REGULAR FORUM WAS NOT THERE TO PROTECT US FROM YOU,,,IT WAS THERE TO PREVENT ME FROM BITCHSLAPPING THE FUCK OUT OF HARLEY AND HIS BAND OF MERRY MEN IN TIGHTS.

YOU TRYING REALLY HARD TO PLEASE YOUR MASTER HARLEY HUH ED2?,,,,ARE YOU TRYING TO BE HIS FIRST IN COMMAND,,,AWWWW YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A FUCKING ROOM WITH ALL THIS MAN ON MAN LOVE GOING ON.....I'M GLAD BOTH OF YOU STARTED THIS LITTLE THREAD,,,,NOW I GET REALLY HAVE FUN ON A DAILY BASIS,,,,,SO I GUESS I SHOULD THANK BOTH YOU CUNTS,,,,,,YOU JUST GAVE OTHERS SOMETHING TO COME AND READ AND LAUGH ABOUT TOO:biggrin::biggrin:

eg.giffinger.gif

THE RULES SAID NO PERSONAL PHOTOS OF CC MEMBERS ON HERE BUT FUCK THE RULES,,,I'M POSTING ONE OF YOU AND HARLEY :biggrin::biggrin:

HARLEY IS THE ONE IN THE PINK BY THE WAY:biggrin::biggrin:

7356658.jpg

• Upvote 1

Euromike, you actually are funny (seriously, no sarcasm). I say as you use to say, if that was ment as an insult, it was totally unsuccessfull, I'm ROFLMAO here! HarleyFatboy is a jerk, he likes mocking people, but you are making it damn easy for him, acting as a parody on your own reputation.

You think faggot is an insulting word? I live in the 21st century, I laugh at homophobia, exspecially when it totally lacks contact with reallity.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Euromike, you actually are funny (seriously, no sarcasm). I say as you use to say, if that was ment as an insult, it was totally unsuccessfull, I'm ROFLMAO here! HarleyFatboy is a jerk, he likes mocking people, but you are making it damn easy for him, acting as a parody on your own reputation.

You think faggot is an insulting word? I live in the 21st century, I laugh at homophobia, exspecially when it totally lacks contact with reallity.

Not when you are hiding in the closet and not actually telling the world how much you are in love with Harley,,,,,you over here kissing the fuck out of his ass like you are looking for approval,,,we all knew you were a fucking Troll this entire time so I don't see why you were pretending to be otherwise. 

I know it hurt you deep inside with what I just said so stop fucking pretending,,,it took you 30 minutes to reply to me,,,,,that was enough time to dry your tears and try and think of a response.::)::)

You are a fucking disgrace,,, You were over in the regular threads pretending to be this nice and decent person when the entire time you were nothing but a Harley wannabe.

But anything to get noticed by him I guess,,,you 2 lovers can go make sweet love to each other's ass,,, I'll be here everyday now getting entertained,,,you don't know how happy you too Butt Pirates just made me,,, i will go to the other thread for the naked ladies,,,,and come here for the comedy and the laughs:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Again:biggrin::biggrin: