HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Gay means you fuck your brains out with men. Treating women right has nothing to do with being gay.

Remember he is very slow and retarded,,,I just explained something to him twice and he still doesn't get it,,, I think this is where the professionals come in,,,I'm not qualified to teach the Man with the mind of a 2 year old Baboon.

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but how my translator translates this, make no sense.  Keep trying to choose your words better and maybe one day we can have a legitimate discussion.  Thank You.

As usual Snakeater, what I said went right over your head!  I agreed and said so in my post that if they didn't want to be seen naked on camera that was OK.  What is not OK in my opinion is purposely going to the bathroom (where at least 5 to 6 people can damn near get totally out of site and snort coke) down the hall to take a whores bath and no telling what else, and doing it off camera.  Like I said in my post, RLC should have NO.....I repeat, NO hidden rooms or hiding spots because that is not what people are paying for.  People are not paying to watch the contracted tenants or their guests hide out in rooms with huge blind spots or no cameras at all.  If a guest like the guest of KK&H for example don't want to show anything on camera, they simply turn their backs to the camera to remove their under garments or to put their under garments on, or they put their under garments on under their clothes.  I believe that is the way it should be and if you don't then so be it.  People are paying to see the lives of these tenants and their guest, the word "SEE" being the opportune word here. They are not paying to see them hide!!!

As for Gina, I'm not going to argue with you about her and many of the others that come back from being out for hours on end and then come home and spend many more hours just trying to get to sleep because they were so excited from just being away from the apartment and that drugs had nothing to do with it.  Come on man, use your brain for once!!

If you believe that RLC does not require the girls to be nude, then you are more out there than I thought.  RLC wouldn't survive if that was the case, I'm sorry to tell you but they just wouldn't.

LMAO.....as for the panty liners/pads/tampons, I said a long time ago that they use them not only when it's that time of the month but I guess you must of missed that post.  I know all about what women do with them and it's sad that you are just now finding out yourself!!

What kind of dancer was your EX?

Nice pic but your words translate all wrong and I'm sorry I just don't understand what you are trying to say!

It's not my mission, I was a member of RLC damned near since day 1 up until a few months ago, I know the things these girls do and their mannerism's, I know their little tricks they pull and all because I've seen them do it time and time again.  You are one individual that thinks his shit don't stink and that you are always right with everything you post here.  I have news for you happyone, you're not!!

The problem I see with you and your little group of merry men & I'm sure a couple of ladies that hang out here as well, but what I'm fixing to say really only pertains to you and your little group of merry men, is that I believe that you and your group is so addicted to RLC that you will defend any negativity towards RLC or their girls in fear of it getting shutdown because none of you would know how to function without your addiction.  I was hooked once but not to the point where I wouldn't tell it like I seen it or how it was. I kicked the habit and I'm glad I did.  A person that is so into RLC like you are happyone, has NO life and I bet you put off doing things all the time because you sit there saying to yourself, I can't go do this or that because I believe that something is fixing to happen and the next thing you know a week has gone by and then two and then a month etc. etc..  You are no better than anyone else on this forum and that goes for your little groupie as well.

Before you come back at me with a barrage of insults, just take some time and think about what I said and if you are honest with yourself you will see I'm right.  I've read it time and time again on this forum that people put off doing things because they thought something was fixing to happen and they didn't want to miss it.  Face it, they are hooked, a hook so deep it would take surgery just to remove it.

The final thing I'm going to say tonight is this........if people don't like what I have to say, then why come to this thread in the first place.  Leave it to those that want to discuss the good with the bad and go back to your little happy home of the Barca and KK&H threads where everything is a fairy tale....smoke and mirrors....forever secret chats and constant whispering,  go back to that place and leave this thread for the people that you don't like.  The people that you think have no brain, the people that you think don't know how to treat a lady, the people that you think are always negative, leave this thread for those kind of people because you obviously don't know shit about me or the kind of person I am or the kind of person that any of the others that may feel somewhat like me....are.  

You have made it very obvious the kind of person you are by you own very words.   You say you may have kicked the RLC habit, but that is a lie, because all you mostly talk about are

the people associated with RLC in a negative way (a bad way), which you do here constantly in CC.  If you truly kicked the habit, you would forget about RLC and this forum which is about RLC

and never return.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

You have made it very obvious the kind of person you are by you own very words.   You say you may have kicked the RLC habit, but that is a lie, because all you mostly talk about are

the people associated with RLC in a negative way (a bad way), which you do here constantly in CC.  If you truly kicked the habit, you would forget about RLC and this forum which is about RLC

and never return.

You don't get it and you never will!  But hey, thanks for not insulting me by your words this time, I appreciate that.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't get it and you never will!  But hey, thanks for not insulting me by your words this time, I appreciate that.

No Chickenhead,,you don't fucking get it and you never will,,,,you literally have no idea just how foolish you sound,,,,you spend your entire life and the last 4 years just angry at the fucking world and RLC.

You look foolish to be on CC preaching the same fucking sermon since 2014 until now,,we get it you don't like RLC,,,you canceled your Subscription with them,,,,now for the part that makes you look like you have no life,,,,, You spend every freaking day on a website (CC) that you hate, talking about another website that you hate even more (RLC) ,,, Is that the kind of person you are?

The more you hate something is the more you hang around like a stray dog looking for table scraps,,,, I think you are either lying to us or yourself,,,because there is no way you can seriously justify why you are still here years later on CC talking about RLC,,,you keep on talking about your amazing life and family yet you spend countless nights and evenings on CC bitching about RLC,,,there is no fucking way you got a woman in your life the way how you act so bitter,,,, You have a thing against women?,,,you actually have a deep seated hatred towards them,,,,, This is the only place where you can come and release some of that pent up frustration of not getting any pussy,,,this is the only place that you can come to call women WHORES without having the shit beat the fuck out of you or going to jail.

You never used to be this much of an asshole when you were DfCcap,,,,but one day your little Meds stopped working and you fucking lost it and never became normal again...... I can't stand your ass but I want to see you get some serious psychiatric help,,, You see the countless people on here that you have lost as friends because you chose to be an asshole to them just to please your disciples,,,,, Less you forget, I was one of your friends a long time ago until you decided to go off the deep end.

We all know your routine now Harley,,,you are scared of confrontation that's why you usually wait until we all leave for the night to roam CC and quote all of us and talk shit because you know we won't answer you right then,,and usually most of us don't bother to go back through the pages to see what happened so we would end up missing you dissing us.

You claim to have a very good life,,,,,but I have never in my life seen anyone with a good or perfect life waste so much time spreading Hate and Flame Wars,,,, I don't know why the fuck you expect anyone here to not insult the fuck out of you when you don't have a problem calling these women whores and sluts without a second thought that these women are someone's daughter too,,,,,,, even if they are taking drugs or doing shit that people would consider being a whore,,doesn't mean you have to call them that,,, You show no respect for women,,,, I don't know your parents but I hope they taught you to respect women,,,,And I'm pretty sure if you were out with your family and someone called any female in your family a whore, I bet you aren't gonna just sit there and let them keep saying that shit.

I don't know what you're trying to prove to anyone here,,by being the way you are,,,but you need to stop living like this,,, If you don't like it here or if you don't like RLC then why waste so much of your life devoted to them,,,,that's what I just simply don't get.

Just think about what I'm saying,,,, If you are half as smart as you say you are,,then you should easily see how foolish you look to the rest of us,,,look deep inside and see the error of your ways DFCcap/HarleyFatboy.

Here are a few people, two or three, who must be from RLC, I do not fit in the head, have another mission.
They talk about the fact that others do not have life, but it is they who are always talking page after page about what happens or does not happen ... "regardless of the time"
As you say Harley, they are addicted, although personally they think they are people paid by RLC.
We are called terrorists, when the only ones who jump to any comment, are them. Insulting, cursing, even if it has nothing to do with girls ...
That must be that he has a great army of followers ... lol

But watch out for those fans who are crazy, but, remember Lennon.

Fortunately, I'm not talking about the same consequences, but these ones that always jump on you, make life impossible within the forum.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, vortios said:

Here are a few people, two or three, who must be from RLC, I do not fit in the head, have another mission.
They talk about the fact that others do not have life, but it is they who are always talking page after page about what happens or does not happen ... "regardless of the time"
As you say Harley, they are addicted, although personally they think they are people paid by RLC.
We are called terrorists, when the only ones who jump to any comment, are them. Insulting, cursing, even if it has nothing to do with girls ...

Fortunately, I'm not talking about the same consequences, but these ones that always jump on you, make life impossible within the forum.

Vort I just had to JUMP on this as you say. You are no better then Harley. You feel that you and him are the only ones that are right, when neither one of you can see past the free cams. As you notice I am not insulting or cursing you even tho you deserve it. When you are full members of RLC then you can complain and say what the girls are doing wrong. Until then keep your hands in your pockets and off the keyboard.  { as you can see, no cursing or insulting you}

2 hours ago, vortios said:

a05403d3653a0be0005218304ab2c5e2.jpg54abaec802943cff9d39072dd3d0abd1.jpg680921f044d921804692f035171f2abd.jpgstupid-people-quotes_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Vort sólo tenía que  SALTAR  en esto como usted dice. Usted no es mejor que Harley. Usted siente que usted y él son los únicos que son perfectos, cuando ninguno de los dos puede ver más allá de las levas libre. Como se nota que no soy un insulto o maldiciendo incluso aunque se lo merece. Cuando esté miembros de pleno derecho de RLC entonces usted puede quejarse y decir lo que las chicas están haciendo mal. Hasta entonces mantener las manos en los bolsillos y apagar el teclado. {Como se puede ver, no maldecir o insultar}

Ningún abonado de CC, me va a decir lo que hacer o no tengo que hacer, sea del Staff de RLC, cliente de RLC o el tío más rico de la tierra (o de CC).

Si hablo como hablo, puede estar en su derecho de no estar de acuerdo con mi forma de pensar y de actuar, es porque he sido cliente de RLC, se lo que he visto y tengo dos dedos de frente.

Por suerte, leemos lo que pasa, no tenemos ningún problema, como parece que a otras personas les molesta leer más de 50 letras seguidas. Y vemos muchas escenas que las personas suben a internet. Tampoco pasa tanto fuera de las cámaras libres, por lo menos en B1. Y eso lo sabes.

Por suerte para mí, estoy informado de las actividades de las chicas, una vez que salen, pero como eso es otra historia... usted siga delante de la pantalla del ordenador, esperando a que las chicas vuelvan de pasarlo bien, porque, como eso es lo que parece que ustedes defienden! Allá ustedes.

PD: Tal vez, eso es lo que a muchos de ustedes, les causa su frustraciĂłn, son tan dependientes de las chicas, que ni ven eso. Y no crea que eso me alegra, porque aunque no lo creas, no me gusta que a la gente le tomen el pelo

• Upvote 1