HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

17 now,,,, his vocabulary is limited to only a few words,,so you have to excuse his lack of intelligence here,,,, I' waiting for him to actually start insulting me in a good way, but so far I give him an E for effort,,,"poor little retarded bitch" lol :biggrin::biggrin:

bored

over and out

Just now, happyone said:

I don't think he needs a lawyer-he can speak very fluently on his own.

Now I know what happened to the other half of Vortios brain( he said he only had half a brain-you must have got it.

fuck off - just tht

at least with euromike69  i have a fight since i registered

u come like a fart from nowhere to defend him?

just fuck off

1 hour ago, happyone said:

No creo que necesita un abogado puede hablar con gran fluidez por su cuenta.

Ahora sé lo que pasó con la otra mitad del cerebro Vortios ( dijo que sólo tenía dos dedos de frente - usted debe haber conseguido.

Veo que has entendido el sentido de la frase... lol continua intentandolo... ahora el que te falla es el traductor...

Just now, euromike69 said:

I love reading and wanting to justify everything that happens in RLC ... I hope they pay you well, because the truth is that it works hard to justify what sis friends do not understand.
If so, it's a shame, because they will not find a patan to defend them better.

As for his big ass, it does not take much imagination to know that a person who is so many hours sitting in front of the computer, have an ass and surely a rather round belly.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

I love reading and wanting to justify everything that happens in RLC ... I hope they pay you well, because the truth is that it works hard to justify what sis friends do not understand.
If so, it's a shame, because they will not find a patan to defend them better.

As for his big ass, it does not take much imagination to know that a person who is so many hours sitting in front of the computer, have an ass and surely a rather round belly.

stupid-people-make-me-sick.jpg

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Shame on you---HarleyFatBoy is not here to defend himself from your comment. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

La culpa es tuya --- HarleyFatBoy no está aquí para defenderse de su comentario. 

I do not need anyone to defend me, I am too old to know how to defend myself.
By the way, he should read more carefully some of the things that Harley says, and attack him without further ado, and without reason.
To put photos, it is of little taste. To know as are some who spend so many hours in front of the computer.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not need anyone to defend me, I am too old to know how to defend myself.
By the way, he should read more carefully some of the things that Harley says, and attack him without further ado, and without reason.
To put photos, it is of little taste. To know as are some who spend so many hours in front of the computer.

We already know that Moron:biggrin::biggrin:

6d098541f6fca3aad6f93d5272e819eb.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, curious said:

fuck off - just tht

at least with euromike69  i have a fight since i registered

u come like a fart from nowhere to defend him?

just fuck off

I do not defend euromike69---

All I am doing is demonstrating and acknowledging all of your intelligent, eloquent responses and conversation, including this, your most recent one to me.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Ya sabemos que Morón:biggrin::biggrin:

6d098541f6fca3aad6f93d5272e819eb.jpg

Surely no one has told you, there is a big difference between what you want and reality. But beware, reality has the habit of getting away with it.
So, you continue with your work, which does not do anything wrong. Defending layer and sword to RLC, must be sometimes quite complicated, but you do not stop trying.

• Upvote 1