HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not defend euromike69---

All I am doing is demonstrating and acknowledging all of your eloquent responses and conversation, including this, your most recent one to me.

I thought that you were a wet silent fart that came out of nowhere and you were silent but deadly lol :biggrin::biggrin:

These guys are my comedic relief,,,, I have never laughed this hard and had this much fun toying with people that have brains and the cognitive abilities of a cockroach::)::)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Surely no one has told you, there is a big difference between what you want and reality. But beware, reality has the habit of getting away with it.blow-kiss.gifSo, you continue with your work, which does not do anything wrong. Defending layer and sword to RLC, must be sometimes quite complicated, but you do not stop trying.blow-kiss.gif

Well well well I see the 2 bitches vort and curious have showed up to start smelling each others assholes. We know that you 2 are made for each other. After HFB and his boyfriend get married you 2 can go on the honeymoon with them. That way hfb will have three bitches to cornhole.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Well well well I see the 2 bitches vort and curious have showed up to start smelling each others assholes. We know that you 2 are made for each other. After HFB and his boyfriend get married you 2 can go on the honeymoon with them. That way hfb will have three bitches to cornhole.

I used to like you Snakeater but recently you have shown me that you are one of them, through and through.  You make posts based on whether or not your little clan will agree with them.  I feel sorry for you!  I never realized how sharing information between a group of individuals......whether it's right or not, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt or not, has led so many people to be totally lost and make complete and utter fools of themselves.  I hope you are not one of those individuals that will lie to family and friends to make yourself seem important!

6 hours ago, Snakeater said:

another one tough man came to defend the little (ignored from now on) bitch mickey.. hahahahahaaha

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, curious said:

another one tough man came to defend the little (ignored from now on) bitch mickey.. hahahahahaaha

Well pipsqueak I can hold my own against something like you. You only act  tough because you have no friends, at least anybody who will defend you properly.

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Well pipsqueak I can hold my own against something like you. You only act  tough because you have no friends, at least anybody who will defend you properly.

seriously now? friends? in here? hahahahahahahaaha thanks man! u made my day hahahahahahahahaha

how fucking stupid can you be? i m here cause i m voyeur. i have my friends in FUCKEN REAL LIFE and i m not here to make friends. i m here to share opinions and points of view regarding voyeurism and RLC appartments. of course i would never pay for RLC or CC membership.

i dont act tough as u say. i am tough when i need to be. being smarter than many in here who try to PROVE (while noone asks for it) tht they are smart!

i ll say again tht english is not my mother language (greek is) and i hope you got the message.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, curious said:

seriously now? friends? in here? hahahahahahahaaha thanks man! u made my day hahahahahahahahaha

how fucking stupid can you be? i m here cause i m voyeur. i have my friends in FUCKEN REAL LIFE and i m not here to make friends. i m here to share opinions and points of view regarding voyeurism and RLC appartments. of course i would never pay for RLC or CC membership.

i dont act tough as u say. i am tough when i need to be. being smarter than many in here who try to PROVE (while noone asks for it) tht they are smart!

i ll say again tht english is not my mother language (greek is) and i hope you got the message.

Yeah I get the message, you are saying that you like it up the ass all the time. Thankfully English is not your main language, we do not need dumb fucks like you distorting it. If you had no friends here you would not be here defending your lover HFB. You only talk tough because you are so weak. You are trying to get everyone to believe you are a tough guy who can handle anybody. But it is all talk. Have seen your type many of time. Putting up a front because they are so weak, both in mind and body. Just because as you say that you are a voyeur does not give you the right to talk crap about people all the time. So just go and crawl back into the asshole you came out of.

57 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Yeah I get the message, you are saying that you like it up the ass all the time. Thankfully English is not your main language, we do not need dumb fucks like you distorting it. If you had no friends here you would not be here defending your lover HFB. You only talk tough because you are so weak. You are trying to get everyone to believe you are a tough guy who can handle anybody. But it is all talk. Have seen your type many of time. Putting up a front because they are so weak, both in mind and body. Just because as you say that you are a voyeur does not give you the right to talk crap about people all the time. So just go and crawl back into the asshole you came out of.

i ask you again...how fucking stupid are u?

lets say i m all those u say i am... lets accept i m weak.. i m harley's lover (sorry harley its a matter of speaking... lol)

are you tougher? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you come like a fart from nowhere to defend the other bitch... i m not ofending all people.. i ve been ofended more..but whatever...

what the fuck do you want to say?

i quote you: " So just go and crawl back into the asshole you came out of. " 

WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU TRY TO PUSH ME BACK IN U LITTLE PEACE OF SHIT?

YOU CANT! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TALK TO ME ONLY WHEN I TALK TO YOU OR ABOUT YOU.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, curious said:

i ask you again...how fucking stupid are u?

lets say i m all those u say i am... lets accept i m weak.. i m harley's lover (sorry harley its a matter of speaking... lol)

are you tougher? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you come like a fart from nowhere to defend the other bitch... i m not ofending all people.. i ve been ofended more..but whatever...

what the fuck do you want to say?

i quote you: " So just go and crawl back into the asshole you came out of. " 

WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU TRY TO PUSH ME BACK IN U LITTLE PEACE OF SHIT?

YOU CANT! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TALK TO ME ONLY WHEN I TALK TO YOU OR ABOUT YOU.

I will talk to you anytime I please. You are not my master. You are a sniveling little fuck that is trying to act like a big man. Even a worm could push you back into the asshole you came out of. I am not the stupid one here. You are the stupid ass for thinking you are stronger than me and can tell me what to due. As for being HFB's lover, we all know it is fact. Even HFB said it was true.animated middle finger emoticonyou're a loser emoticon