HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Snakeater your arguments are getting weaker the more you open your mouth.  I'm not a fudge packer like you and your group of merry men!  Please refresh my memory on the other BS you are spewing!

Harley, Harley , Harley we all know you like to pack fudge, it is common knowledge. You have your fairy fudge packers going along with everything you say. I do not have any merry men. All I have is a bunch of very happy ladies I take and give some good loving to.

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

I will talk to you anytime I please. You are not my master. You are a sniveling little fuck that is trying to act like a big man. Even a worm could push you back into the asshole you came out of. I am not the stupid one here. You are the stupid ass for thinking you are stronger than me and can tell me what to due. As for being HFB's lover, we all know it is fact. Even HFB said it was true.animated middle finger emoticonyou're a loser emoticon

Hahahahahaha is tht all u can do and say? U start being boring u know u little wet fart...

Do u have anything else or i ll ignore u like the little bitch?

Curious you are so funny. I have seen fleas that  know how to act better than you. If this did not bother you, you would not threaten to put me in your ignore list. This list of yours is probably pretty long by now. Oh well do what you want. Unlike you I am not afraid to read what people like you have to say. Even if it is stupid as hell.  Hee Hee

22 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Curious you are so funny. I have seen fleas that  know how to act better than you. If this did not bother you, you would not threaten to put me in your ignore list. This list of yours is probably pretty long by now. Oh well do what you want. Unlike you I am not afraid to read what people like you have to say. Even if it is stupid as hell.  Hee Hee

Only the little bitch is in there. I m not afraid ro read what people say either.. i put in there stupid farts lime u.

U ll be the 2nd as soon as u ll quote me again. Its boring everytime to receive nofifications cause of yr farts.

U r too stupid to be handled

7 minutes ago, curious said:

Only the little bitch is in there. I m not afraid ro read what people say either.. i put in there stupid farts lime u.

U ll be the 2nd as soon as u ll quote me again. Its boring everytime to receive nofifications cause of yr farts.

U r too stupid to be handled

What is wrong curious you do not like to be quoted and get the notification? Hell you cannot write much better than a 3year old.

Barcelona, it seems now, a hotel, where the girls, just go to sleep and pass the time until they are asked again to go to some party.
But hey, that seems like what a group of subscribers to CC, they love, to see empty armchairs, or as the girls sleep ,,,
Let them enjoy it. LOL

PS: I do not think most subscribers like this what is happening. Although I understand that people do not suck more, because some mind does not get their blood, because the pressure on their ass does not let the blood circulate well.

SO FAR YOU STILL FOLLOW ME AROUND,,,,, THIS IS NOW THE SECOND TIME YOU PROMISED TO IGNORE ME,,,WHICH ,,MEANS IF YOU QUOTE THIS COMMENT YOU ARE STILL "MY LITTLE GROUPIE BITCH"::)::),,,, I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU JUST CANNOT DO WITHOUT ME IN YOUR LIFE.

OK GUYS,,,CURIOUS HAS NOW SAID IT FOR THE SECOND TIME THAT HE WILL IGNORE ME,,LET'S SEE IF HE DOES,,, I DOUBT IT THOUGH HE LOVES THESE NUTS OF MINE TOO MUCH TO STAY AWAY :biggrin::biggrin:

13 hours ago, curious said:

another one tough man came to defend the little (ignored from now on) bitch mickey.. hahahahahaaha

On 4/30/2017 at 7:19 AM, curious said:

hahahahahahahahaa fart fart fart

u know what? ignored from now. byeeeeeee

5 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Harley, Harley , Harley we all know you like to pack fudge, it is common knowledge. You have your fairy fudge packers going along with everything you say. I do not have any merry men. All I have is a bunch of very happy ladies I take and give some good loving to.

LOL I don't eat fudge, I don't pack fudge, and therefore I'm not having anything to do with the word fudge.  A bunch of very happy ladies huh.....don't get any on the magazine so the pages don't stick together :)