HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Barcelona, it seems now, a hotel, where the girls, just go to sleep and pass the time until they are asked again to go to some party.
But hey, that seems like what a group of subscribers to CC, they love, to see empty armchairs, or as the girls sleep ,,,
Let them enjoy it. LOL

PS: I do not think most subscribers like this what is happening. Although I understand that people do not suck more, because some mind does not get their blood, because the pressure on their ass does not let the blood circulate well.

I believe that there are more and more people that are getting fed up with the girls being gone from the apartment more than they are in it.  The simple lack of anything happening is not good for RLC's business.  I always had no problem with them going out from time to time but this group of girls is totally different and abuse it.  It's obvious that RLC doesn't care just by labeling the apartment "Girls on Vacation".  It's just another way for them to let the girls do whatever they want and justifies what they actually do and by labeling it as such subscribers can't say a word!  It would be one thing if there was something interesting from time to time when they are home, but from what I've been reading that just isn't happening.

HEY SNAKEATER,,,,,YOU ACTUALLY MISSED SOMETHING IN "CURIOUS GEORGE'S" COMMENT,,,,,,,LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT HE SAID THAT GAVE ME THE GIGGLES :biggrin::biggrin:

I DON'T EVEN NEED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THESE GUYS TO EMBARRASS THEM,,,THEY ARE DOING A FINE JOB EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

LOOK AT THE SHE I JUST HIGHLIGHTED AND SEE IF IT MAKES ANY SENSE.,,,,AND ANOTHER THING,,,THIS MOTHERFUCKER CANNOT SPELL TO SAVE HIS LIFE:exclamation::exclamation:::)

I DON'T THINK ANY LANGUAGE IS HIS MOTHER LANGUAGE,,,HE'S A STUPID FUCK IN ANY LANGUAGE....

ANYWAY HE SAID THAT HE'S NOT A MEMBER OF RLC OR CC,,,BUT HE'S HERE EVERY DAY TO SHARE OPINIONS AND POINTS OF VIEW REGARDING RLC AND VOYEURISM,,,, WHAT POINT OF VIEW CAN HE SHARE WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY CAN'T SEE SHIT TO HAVE A POINT OF VIEW OF WHAT'S ACTUALLY GOING ON CURRENTLY IN THE FIRST PLACE,,,,,, AND HE WILL NEVER PAY FOR A CC MEMBERSHIP BUT HE BRINGS HIS STUPID ASS HERE EVERYDAY JUST TO TALK SHIT AND RIDE HARLEY'S DICK RIGHT AFTER VORTIOS GETS UP OFF IT :biggrin::biggrin:

I'M BEGINNING TO REALIZE A VERY FAMILIAR PATTERN,,,,,,THE GUYS LIKE THESE WHO TALK THE MOST SHIT,,,ARE THE GUYS WHO ARE NOT EVEN MEMBERS OF RLC,,,SO THEY SPEND A LOT OF TIME TALKING ABOUT SHIT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND SPEND  A WHOLE LOT OF TIME ON A WEBSITE THAT THEY REFUSE TO SUPPORT.

9 hours ago, curious said:

seriously now? friends? in here? hahahahahahahaaha thanks man! u made my day hahahahahahahahaha

how fucking stupid can you be? i m here cause i m voyeur. i have my friends in FUCKEN REAL LIFE and i m not here to make friends. i m here to share opinions and points of view regarding voyeurism and RLC appartments. of course i would never pay for RLC or CC membership.

i dont act tough as u say. i am tough when i need to be. being smarter than many in here who try to PROVE (while noone asks for it) tht they are smart!

i ll say again tht english is not my mother language (greek is) and i hope you got the message.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe that there are more and more people that are getting fed up with the girls being gone from the apartment more than they are in it.  The simple lack of anything happening is not good for RLC's business.  I always had no problem with them going out from time to time but this group of girls is totally different and abuse it.  It's obvious that RLC doesn't care just by labeling the apartment "Girls on Vacation".  It's just another way for them to let the girls do whatever they want and justifies what they actually do and by labeling it as such subscribers can't say a word!  It would be one thing if there was something interesting from time to time when they are home, but from what I've been reading that just isn't happening.

AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE PEOPLE STILL SIGNING UP IN THE HUNDREDS EVERYDAY TO MAKE RLC BIGGER AND BETTER AND PISS YOU OFF EVEN MORE,,,THE MORE YOU HATE ON RLC THE MORE SUCCESSFUL THEY GET,,,SO I GUESS THEY SHOULD THANK YOU:biggrin::biggrin:

4-5 FIVE YEARS OF CRYING LIKE A BITCH ABOUT RLC AND THEY KEEP ON GETTING BIGGER AND MORE PROFITABLE,,,,, YOU MUST FEEL PRETTY PROUD OF ALL THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE BEEN PUTTING IN OVER THE YEARS:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, curious said:

i m bored

u r ignored

told u... u r too stupid

You already said you ignored him so if you ignored him how the fuck are you still reading his comments and getting mad all over again, while telling him he's ignored,,, I'm beginning to think that your ass is too fucking stupid to know how to ignore someone on CC,,,,,Can a Mod please help this Buffoon out please,,,,thank you,,,,you might have to speak slowly when showing him,,,his brain is still in the early stages of development.:biggrin::biggrin:

And in case you don't know what a Buffoon is Curios,,,let me show you.,,,, This word describes you perfectly:biggrin::biggrin:

buf·foon
bəˈfo͞on/
noun
  1. a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.
    synonyms: clown, jester, fool, comic, comedian, wag, wit, merry andrew, harlequin, Punchinello, Pierrot More

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

HEY SNAKEATER,,,,,YOU ACTUALLY MISSED SOMETHING IN "CURIOUS GEORGE'S" COMMENT,,,,,,,LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT HE SAID THAT GAVE ME THE GIGGLES :biggrin::biggrin:

I DON'T EVEN NEED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THESE GUYS TO EMBARRASS THEM,,,THEY ARE DOING A FINE JOB EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

LOOK AT THE SHE I JUST HIGHLIGHTED AND SEE IF IT MAKES ANY SENSE.,,,,AND ANOTHER THING,,,THIS MOTHERFUCKER CANNOT SPELL TO SAVE HIS LIFE:exclamation::exclamation:::)

I DON'T THINK ANY LANGUAGE IS HIS MOTHER LANGUAGE,,,HE'S A STUPID FUCK IN ANY LANGUAGE....

ANYWAY HE SAID THAT HE'S NOT A MEMBER OF RLC OR CC,,,BUT HE'S HERE EVERY DAY TO SHARE OPINIONS AND POINTS OF VIEW REGARDING RLC AND VOYEURISM,,,, WHAT POINT OF VIEW CAN HE SHARE WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY CAN'T SEE SHIT TO HAVE A POINT OF VIEW OF WHAT'S ACTUALLY GOING ON CURRENTLY IN THE FIRST PLACE,,,,,, AND HE WILL NEVER PAY FOR A CC MEMBERSHIP BUT HE BRINGS HIS STUPID ASS HERE EVERYDAY JUST TO TALK SHIT AND RIDE HARLEY'S DICK RIGHT AFTER VORTIOS GETS UP OFF IT :biggrin::biggrin:

I'M BEGINNING TO REALIZE A VERY FAMILIAR PATTERN,,,,,,THE GUYS LIKE THESE WHO TALK THE MOST SHIT,,,ARE THE GUYS WHO ARE NOT EVEN MEMBERS OF RLC,,,SO THEY SPEND A LOT OF TIME TALKING ABOUT SHIT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND SPEND  A WHOLE LOT OF TIME ON A WEBSITE THAT THEY REFUSE TO SUPPORT.

Euromike, I have a couple of people that keep me well informed of what is going on with the Barca and KK&H apartments.  I don't need to be a member of RLC to see some of the things that are going on.  I get multiple emails with videos from time to time of what is going on in those apartments.  What I read on CC has to be taken in an entirely different light. There is a lot of posts that are blown way our of proportion and like wise there is a lot of posts that are very vague to what actually happened at the time.  As for spending time on a website I refuse to support.....that is just not the case, I support CC even though in the beginning it was a little tougher when they didn't support MC.

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE PEOPLE STILL SIGNING UP IN THE HUNDREDS EVERYDAY TO MAKE RLC BIGGER AND BETTER AND PISS YOU OFF EVEN MORE,,,THE MORE YOU HATE ON RLC THE MORE SUCCESSFUL THEY GET,,,SO I GUESS THEY SHOULD THANK YOU:biggrin::biggrin:

4-5 FIVE YEARS OF CRYING LIKE A BITCH ABOUT RLC AND THEY KEEP ON GETTING BIGGER AND MORE PROFITABLE,,,,, YOU MUST FEEL PRETTY PROUD OF ALL THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE BEEN PUTTING IN OVER THE YEARS:biggrin::biggrin:

Time will tell Mikey.  You seem to think that I have this vendetta to get RLC shutdown which I don't.  I spent a lot of time on RLC and money, but I'm not going to sugarcoat anything for anybody.  RLC is not the same anymore and that is easy to see.  They have more ways of pulling the wool over peoples eyes these days than ever before.  They keep hiring these 24 hour party girls that really only like to party away from the apartment.  One day it will catch up to them when even the hardcore fan has said he has had enough......I was one of those fans at one time.  Just remember, there is always a steep rise before the fall!!!  I'm tired of you keep saying that I'm the guy that wants to get RLC shutdown because that is just not true. I said that I would never join RLC again and to this day I haven't and it's been month's now that I quit watching it or even logged into the site.  What have I missed in the month's I've been gone?  I haven't missed anything, not even the June 1st fiasco.  RLC is pretty dead these days when it comes to the only 3 apartments I cared about in the first place.

In closing, thanks for the reply without the insults.  Much appreciated!

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Euromike, I have a couple of people that keep me well informed of what is going on with the Barca and KK&H apartments.  I don't need to be a member of RLC to see some of the things that are going on.  I get multiple emails with videos from time to time of what is going on in those apartments.  What I read on CC has to be taken in an entirely different light. There is a lot of posts that are blown way our of proportion and like wise there is a lot of posts that are very vague to what actually happened at the time.  As for spending time on a website I refuse to support.....that is just not the case, I support CC even though in the beginning it was a little tougher when they didn't support MC.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:giggle.giflaugh.gifrofl.gif

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Time will tell Mikey.  You seem to think that I have this vendetta to get RLC shutdown which I don't.  I spent a lot of time on RLC and money, but I'm not going to sugarcoat anything for anybody.  RLC is not the same anymore and that is easy to see.  They have more ways of pulling the wool over peoples eyes these days than ever before.  They keep hiring these 24 hour party girls that really only like to party away from the apartment.  One day it will catch up to them when even the hardcore fan has said he has had enough......I was one of those fans at one time.  Just remember, there is always a steep rise before the fall!!!  I'm tired of you keep saying that I'm the guy that wants to get RLC shutdown because that is just not true. I said that I would never join RLC again and to this day I haven't and it's been month's now that I quit watching it or even logged into the site.  What have I missed in the month's I've been gone?  I haven't missed anything, not even the June 1st fiasco.  RLC is pretty dead these days when it comes to the only 3 apartments I cared about in the first place.

In closing, thanks for the reply without the insults.  Much appreciated!

ok.gifhungrycat.gif

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

El tiempo dirá Mikey. Usted parece pensar que tengo esta venganza para conseguir el apagado de RLC que no lo hago. Me pasé un montón de tiempo en RLC y dinero, pero yo no voy a endulzar nada por nadie. RLC no es el mismo de antes y que es fácil de ver. Tienen más formas de arrojar polvo a los ojos de la gente en estos días que nunca. Siguen la contratación de estas muchachas del partido de 24 horas que en realidad sólo les gusta la fiesta del apartamento. Un día va a ponerse al día con ellos cuando incluso el fanático ha dicho que ha tenido suficiente ...... Yo era uno de esos aficionados a la vez. Sólo recuerde, siempre hay una fuerte subida antes de la caída !!! Estoy cansado de que seguir diciendo que yo soy el tipo que quiere conseguir RLC apagado porque no es simplemente verdad. Le dije que nunca me sumo a RLC de nuevo y hasta la fecha no lo he hecho y ha sido el mes de ahora que dejé de verla o incluso cerrar sesión en el sitio. Lo que me he perdido en el mes que he estado fuera? No me he perdido nada, ni siquiera JUNIO 1 ª fiasco. RLC es bastante muerto en estos días cuando se trata de las únicas 3 apartamentos que me importaba en el primer lugar.

En el cierre, gracias por la respuesta sin los insultos. ¡Muy apreciado!

They do not want to see it, but they are the first ones who want Barcelona, to cease to exist, since they are the ones with more incapie, they defend that the girls, night after night, have to leave party.
With that attitude, they do not realize, that people what they want, is to go in and see the girls in the houses, and they care very little, if the girls are enjoying their exits, all they see is that the house Is empty, or there is nothing interesting to see.
Then they marvel to see Gina's crotch, well, I talk in the past, because she now also covers up. And it really will not be because it does. Precisely, cold in Barcelona.
But like this, so many things that are happening lately.
Maybe, because I'm not that smart, I do not have as much money as other people in the forum, that's why I do not see what they see.

35 minutes ago, vortios said:

They do not want to see it, but they are the first ones who want Barcelona, to cease to exist, since they are the ones with more incapie, they defend that the girls, night after night, have to leave party.
With that attitude, they do not realize, that people what they want, is to go in and see the girls in the houses, and they care very little, if the girls are enjoying their exits, all they see is that the house Is empty, or there is nothing interesting to see.
Then they marvel to see Gina's crotch, well, I talk in the past, because she now also covers up. And it really will not be because it does. Precisely, cold in Barcelona.
But like this, so many things that are happening lately.
Maybe, because I'm not that smart, I do not have as much money as other people in the forum, that's why I do not see what they see.

I was all for the girls going out and having a good time but there has to be a balance of them having a good time and then coming home and giving their paying audience a good time. Here lately from what I've read and been told, that is just not the case.  Eventually people will tire of it and move on to something that has more to offer......it's just how it works.  I know I'm going to sound like a broken record when I say this but I gave up RLC for the lack of entertainment the girls were providing amongst other things that RLC did which I have stated enough on here not to mention now.  I didn't care to see a lesbian show of some sort everyday or one of the girls rubbing one out everyday, just please the customers every now and then was all I was hoping for, but the endless little shows they would put on and the teasing that never led to anything just got old to me.  Now days the girls go out for hours on end just to come back and do nothing, day after day.  I chose not to support that kind of activity any longer.  As for the not having as much money as other people, I'm sure you could scrape up the monthly fee if you really wanted to.  Luckily for me I don't have a problem paying the monthly fee if I so choose to do it, but the way the only apartments I care about have been going it's just not worth it to me to watch girls sleep, laze around looking at their phones, or eating......just how I feel about the whole thing.

Gina showing endless hours of her kitty would get really boring, really quick to me.  Do something else for a change, do something for the paying customer to sit up and take notice of. It's just that now days the girls know that all they have to do is show a little nudity or a lot in a couple of girls instances and that is all they pretty much have to do to take your money. The real fun happens where you can't see it.  The paying customer is the 3rd thing they care about.  Hell the girls go out of their way to entertain the neighbors across the way then they do the people that are affording them to be there in the first place!!  Anyway, I'm off my soap box now.......have a good night!

• Upvote 2

Evening Harley, or morning for me... How are you...?...You need to switch over to CD's to replace that pile of broken records...:biggrin:..B2 have got an entertainer right now...She delivered on her 1st stay big style, and she's  certainly delivering now. Unfortunately Nicole is away for a few days...sad crying smiley face emoticon

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Harley, or morning for me... How are you...?...You need to switch over to CD's to replace that pile of broken records...:biggrin:..B2 have got an entertainer right now...She delivered on her 1st stay big style, and she's  certainly delivering now. Unfortunately Nicole is away for a few days...sad crying smiley face emoticon

Evening Naga, CD's....that's a good one that I will have to remember....I'm old school I guess lol.  I know you are a huge fan of Nicole and happy for you she is back and has been fulfilling your deepest, wildest, animalistic desires with all of her pussy freedom I've read about........enjoy her while you can Naga.  She is a nice looking girl but did you get a look at that suit Lyree had on while sitting on that bike?  That is enough to make a grown man cry!!   Nicole just didn't do it for me unfortunately but that is what makes the world go round.....different strokes for different folks :).

I guess as long as there is one girl in each apartment that satisfies you....then all is well in your book!  

• Upvote 3