HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not glued to my pc screan 24/7, so I don't answer same second.

I write my views and opinions, not always loving, so I know that makes me a troll in your eyes. Speaking of trolls, how can anyone remain decent when you are constantly attacing me.... with rethoric from kindergarden!

LOL!

I feel no obligation to defend HarleyFatboy, he is prowokative, but compared to others on here, he is not bad at all. I don't support him in all he does, but with the treatment people with own opinions get on here, who do you think we start identifying more with?

Stop lying,,you are the one over here with Harley's Nuts in your mouth,,,, don't try to run away from him now,,,you know you are just like him or trying to be like him,,,,, you were a troll from day 1.

That's why I know for a fact that guys like you don't have any women in your personal lives,,,,,this utter bitter resentment towards women tell me that you are either Orphans,,,gay or just mad because the one girl you had left you for a better and real man.

You look really small and cowardly to have the balls to talk shit about women.

How is one supposed to react to this. Yes, euromike is totally right. I'm a troll. I'm gay. I hate all women, because I was rejected by  a woman that I loved (but wasn't I gay?). My mother is probably involved in this too, she gave me a bad upbringing, that is why I'm now an internet troll.

You were right all the time, I'm the troll, always mocking others, making insulting accusations, you are the good guys, treating everyone with respect. You just made me realize it all. I must log of now, I will spend the rest of the night considering comitting suecide.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

How is one supposed to react to this. Yes, euromike is totally right. I'm a troll. I'm gay. I hate all women, because I was rejected by  a woman that I loved (but wasn't I gay?). My mother is probably involved in this too, she gave me a bad upbringing, that is why I'm now an internet troll.

You were right all the time, I'm the troll, always mocking others, making insulting accusations, you are the good guys, treating everyone with respect. You just made me realize it all. I must log of now, I will spend the rest of the night considering comitting suecide.

Goodbye

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Speak the truth and it shall set you free,,,don't ya feel a big weight lifted off your shoulders now,,,, I saw the love you had for Harley but you were too shy to confess your true feelings for him,,,, you were more worried about what we would think of you on here (We don't judge),,,,Just get down on your knees and let him know your true feelings.

And make sure ya'll invite me to the Wedding, and give me credit for hooking you 2 love birds up.

:heart::heart:::):heart::heart:

hi.gif

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Wait a minute! This is the only forum where I don't have to do my goddamn Mod-thing. And it's just now getting interesting.

Viva Rants & Flames!

• Upvote 1

Mike any idea when the wedding is for Harley and Ed2? I know it can't be to far away Harley cannot hold it in very long and I know that ED2 is awfully hungry for wht Harley has for him. I wonder if Mikelima and Sergio will be bridesmaids and get sloppy seconds?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Mike any idea when the wedding is for Harley and Ed2? I know it can't be to far away Harley cannot hold it in very long and I know that ED2 is awfully hungry for wht Harley has for him. I wonder if Mikelima and Sergio will be bridesmaids and get sloppy seconds?

I don't know yet,,,waiting on my invitation in the mail,,,I'm almost in tears right now Snake,,,,, I love to see 2 people who are truly in love get together and live happily ever after,,I think that this might be the first CC couple,,,,Awwww so romantic::)::):heart::heart: