HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Mike any idea when the wedding is for Harley and Ed2? I know it can't be to far away Harley cannot hold it in very long and I know that ED2 is awfully hungry for wht Harley has for him. I wonder if Mikelima and Sergio will be bridesmaids and get sloppy seconds?

Yes those 2 are the Bridesmaids,,,, I think that Sergio will be the one to catch the Bouquet of flowers and will propose to Balt2103,,,he won't propose to Mikelima that was just a summer fling:biggrin: 

Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes those 2 are the Bridesmaids,,,, I think that Sergio will be the one to catch the Bouquet of flowers and will propose to Balt2103,,,he won't propose to Mikelima that was just a summer fling:biggrin: 

Balt is probably on pins and needles just waiting for Sergio to catch the bouquet and propose. Maybe it will be a double wedding and honeymoon.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Wait a minute! This is the only forum where I don't have to do my goddamn Mod-thing. And it's just now getting interesting.

Viva Rants & Flames!

It is not just here in rants & flame wars, it is on the regular threads too.

We have discussed things before Foamy, and out views differ very much. You see people as trolls if they post that a tenant in their opinion hides too much, puts up an act or just is not perfect. You told me it is done only to prowoke. In other words, sharing opinions is equal to being a troll?

So euromike (on the regular threads) constantly attacing members he dissagrees with, calling them plain stupid, saying they had a bad upbringing, that is clearly not being a troll, that is totally legit?

P.S. one can ask, who appoints these mods? (sorry if I was too offencive, I'm just getting some anger out, sorry!).

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Mike any idea when the wedding is for Harley and Ed2? I know it can't be to far away Harley cannot hold it in very long and I know that ED2 is awfully hungry for wht Harley has for him. I wonder if Mikelima and Sergio will be bridesmaids and get sloppy seconds?

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know yet,,,waiting on my invitation in the mail,,,I'm almost in tears right now Snake,,,,, I love to see 2 people who are truly in love get together and live happily ever after,,I think that this might be the first CC couple,,,,Awwww so romantic::)::):heart::heart:

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

:lightbulb: So Harley just finally came out of the closet and he is so ashamed of this lost manhood that is why he constantly bashes and demonizes the women. Got it :lightbulb:

I think we'll be a good couple... who'd you pair vortios with, or had forgotten him?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

:lightbulb: So Harley just finally came out of the closet and he is so ashamed of this lost manhood that is why he constantly bashes and demonizes the women. Got it :lightbulb:

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think we'll be a good couple... 

Wow-I did not even mention you 2 as a couple.  Sorry, I apologize for overlooking that, but I was only referring to HFB attitude towards women.

This has got to be the most fun that I've had in a very long time on CC,,why didn't I think of starting my own thread a long time ago:biggrin::biggrin:

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We have discussed things before Foamy, and out views differ very much. You see people as trolls if they post that a tenant in their opinion hides too much, puts up an act or just is not perfect. You told me it is done only to prowoke. In other words, sharing opinions is equal to being a troll?

So euromike (on the regular threads) constantly attacing members he dissagrees with, calling them plain stupid, saying they had a bad upbringing, that is clearly not being a troll, that is totally legit?

P.S. one can ask, who appoints these mods? (sorry if I was too offencive, I'm just getting some anger out, sorry!).

SNLemojiAceandGary.png

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You notice what I don't do in the regular forums ,,,, I don't call anyone's name,,,so if you and others feel offended then it's on you,,,who the cap/fits let them wear it,,,,how can you personally feel offended when i don't call your name,,,you are the one putting yourself into my comment,,,and making yourself fit into my narrative,,,and if I point out people has being stupid then you would only get offended if you were as stupid as I describe in my comments.::)::)

You are kinda stupid though if I just had to explain it to you here now:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

If I may suggest-he loves to write long dissertations and lecture, perhaps you could get him to preside over the ceremony :exclamation:

That would be a long ass ceremony,,,he would go on and on and on and on about the exact same shit:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1