HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

37 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

so bad you don't post on these apartments's threads

Why should I... I like them as they are, nothing to discuss. I'm not like many people on here, going on hour after hour, praizing the thing that is perfect. To me, that is pointless, there need to be something to discuss

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

C_TAY_2,

When I was a member   If I noticed the girls coming in from being out all night in the late hours of the morning and then going into the bathroom to blow all the excess coke out of their noses,  If people can't handle the truth about these darling little virgin princesses.......guess what, I'm going to say so!

These girls are slutty girls, coke heads, pot heads, alcoholics, and an easy fucking lay it appears.  

The use of pads/panty liners.......what a joke that is on the forum. 

The couple that stayed at T&W's the other day put up a screen of some sort that I read about.  That is a total slap in the face for those of you that pay to see it.  All this bullshit about someone being a guest and that someone doesn't have to show anything if they don't want to bullshit is total crap. 

Rosie, now this girl is a class act.  The kind of girl everyone wants to bring home to mom.  She hasn't contributed a damn thing since she has been on RLC except for being one of the coke head party girls.  Sleep all day, or most of it to go and entertain until late hours of the next morning.  She is a waste of space on RLC and that's the way I see it.  Her little masturbating episode that she did yesterday was quite funny and at the same time it was very eye opening as to what these girls do when not around the cameras.

You can side with the ass kissers of the forum all you want, it won't hurt my feelings a bit.  I'm going to tell it like I've seen it and if people want to act like children about it, then by all means.....go ahead.

To all of you who read this,  if this is the type of individual to whom you wish to associate-go ahead.  But to me, anyone who demeans other people in the manner that he does

is appalling. . It is hard to understand that since he is not longer a member,  it appears is sole mission is to bash the RLC girls, try to convince others to come over to his

side and join him in the ruthless fight against RLC and some of it's participants--and to also condemn and mock some of us who YES defend against this kind of rhetoric against

anyone to whom it is directed.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Why should I... I like them as they are, nothing to discuss. I'm not like many people on here, going on hour after hour, praizing the thing that is perfect. To me, that is pointless, there need to be something to discuss

Let me understand this statement.  Are you saying that there is no need to praise that which is good or perfect and that the only time you will say something is if there

is something to discuss, implying what ???  Someones good behavior or perfection (as you put it) is not worthy of discussion???? I think it is IMHO :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Let me understand this statement.  Are you saying that there is no need to praise that which is good or perfect and that the only time you will say something is if there

is something to discuss, implying what ???  Someones good behavior or perfection (as you put it) is not worthy of discussion???? I think it is IMHO :biggrin:

Yes, it is! I'm all for positive posting too, but you seem to only accept unconditional praizing. 

I defended Violetta not being naked all day - I defended Kylie, people said she was ugly, not participating I though she was naturally nice looking, acting more real and genuine, and that was from the start, in the end she proved herself with a very nice uncovered bate - I defended Nicole doing things for herself, not just to please others, but I've also criticiced her very hard for other things she have done.

I don't want to sensure opinions, forbid negative comments and only present things through a love filter, but we need different opinions, and respect for those opinions, to have a good discussion.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, it is! I'm all for positive posting too, but you seem to only accept unconditional praizing. 

I defended Violetta not being naked all day - I defended Kylie, people said she was ugly, not participating I though she was naturally nice looking, acting more real and genuine, and that was from the start, in the end she proved herself with a very nice uncovered bate - I defended Nicole doing things for herself, not just to please others, but I've also criticiced her very hard for other things she have done.

I don't want to sensure opinions, forbid negative comments and only present things through a love filter, but we need different opinions, and respect for those opinions, to have a good discussion.

I agree with all you just said--well done

Now keeping that in mind--keep defending against the type of posting you just mentioned==and have a good discussion on points

worthy of discussion.  However, this thread appears to be mostly a hate thread perpetrated by primarily one individual , so good discussions can be had in the forums and threads to

which they would apply.

I really did not intend to write in the thread, because as always, it seems that here, there are people paid by RLC, but it is a great injustice, because they work a lot. They are many hours, every day, at all hours. That should be tired, and without a newspaper. I say this is very unfair.

As for the moderators, a chat, where by active and passive, I have always been told that they have nothing to do with RLC, and without going into details, that nobody cares about these private conversations, I think the Moderator, should be influenced less by the cries of four or ten profiles, which sometimes, I doubt, are dissidents, because in a plural forum, as always, can not please everyone.
You better than anyone, knows the people who enter, who participates and who has stopped participating.
I know of some who came in times, even before CC was born, since they came from another Spanish chat, which closed in 2013 ... I guess that will sound to you.
I only know what they have told me. And because a lot of people from that stop participating in CC, I think for something like that.
But you can take your company as you see fit. If you only want to end up as an RLC transmission belt, it's your free choice.

Entering the topic of the forum ... And I speak as always only from Barcelona, which is the only reason I became a subscriber of RLC, and also the reason why I stopped being subscribed, NO fan.
I am sorry for the ten people who do not accept my opinions, as long as the moderators leave me, I will continue to comment on what happens inside the houses.
Some of his comments seem so childish, that they are not worth even stopping to laugh at. I'm sorry, but it's the pure reality.
They talk about whether you are gay or if you hate women ... We are talking about the floors or we are talking about the floors ... But as I say neither deserves comment.
Some believe everything they are told, and are unable to see things even if they are explained in a paper, but that is not bad, it is only their way of life.
Some tell me that they have lived so much in life, or have been with several women, or have seen this for so long and are almost detectives because they find people in social networks, it is true, in a few days, they They tell me who they are in social networks ... of that there is no doubt.

Other people talk about some of us, we behave like spokespeople, to tell them that they are very wrong, there are people who talk to me in private, because in public, directly do not want to discuss or receive 20 reviews, for expressing an opinion.

Finally, those who complain that my writings are very long, tell them that they are much shorter, that any news story, perhaps, have not noticed that, or have not read a journalistic article in his life. Must read more! It's good for the brain.

I want to dedicate my last words to this one by Harley Harley and so many others, that good or bad, wrong or not, continue to think freely, and that no one curtails your freedom of expression.
We know that people are what they are, but we can not change that. But let's not let them change us either.

I have always fought against the one thought, and always will.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, happyone said:

However, this thread appears to be mostly a hate thread perpetrated by primarily one individual , so good discussions can be had in the forums and threads to

which they would apply.

Of course, the real discussions is to be held in the regular threads, this is rants&flame wars, a nice place to get frustration out.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, vortios said:

I really did not intend to write in the thread, because as always, it seems that here, there are people paid by RLC, but it is a great injustice, because they work a lot. They are many hours, every day, at all hours. That should be tired, and without a newspaper. I say this is very unfair.

As for the moderators, a chat, where by active and passive, I have always been told that they have nothing to do with RLC, and without going into details, that nobody cares about these private conversations, I think the Moderator, should be influenced less by the cries of four or ten profiles, which sometimes, I doubt, are dissidents, because in a plural forum, as always, can not please everyone.
You better than anyone, knows the people who enter, who participates and who has stopped participating.
I know of some who came in times, even before CC was born, since they came from another Spanish chat, which closed in 2013 ... I guess that will sound to you.
I only know what they have told me. And because a lot of people from that stop participating in CC, I think for something like that.
But you can take your company as you see fit. If you only want to end up as an RLC transmission belt, it's your free choice.

Entering the topic of the forum ... And I speak as always only from Barcelona, which is the only reason I became a subscriber of RLC, and also the reason why I stopped being subscribed, NO fan.
I am sorry for the ten people who do not accept my opinions, as long as the moderators leave me, I will continue to comment on what happens inside the houses.
Some of his comments seem so childish, that they are not worth even stopping to laugh at. I'm sorry, but it's the pure reality.
They talk about whether you are gay or if you hate women ... We are talking about the floors or we are talking about the floors ... But as I say neither deserves comment.
Some believe everything they are told, and are unable to see things even if they are explained in a paper, but that is not bad, it is only their way of life.
Some tell me that they have lived so much in life, or have been with several women, or have seen this for so long and are almost detectives because they find people in social networks, it is true, in a few days, they They tell me who they are in social networks ... of that there is no doubt.

Other people talk about some of us, we behave like spokespeople, to tell them that they are very wrong, there are people who talk to me in private, because in public, directly do not want to discuss or receive 20 reviews, for expressing an opinion.

Finally, those who complain that my writings are very long, tell them that they are much shorter, that any news story, perhaps, have not noticed that, or have not read a journalistic article in his life. Must read more! It's good for the brain.

I want to dedicate my last words to this one by Harley Harley and so many others, that good or bad, wrong or not, continue to think freely, and that no one curtails your freedom of expression.
We know that people are what they are, but we can not change that. But let's not let them change us either.

I always read your posts, and I often find it interesting.

If one do not bother to read, it is too long, too repetitative, they can just skip it, like I usually skip most gif's, pictures, hearts, angels and "I love my X" posted in big colored letters

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vortios said:

VOR_TI_HOES BLAH BLAH BLAH BALH,,,,,, YOU STUPID FUCK,,,, MODERATORS HERE THAT ARE PAID BY RLC REALLY?

SO I GUESS THAT YOU MUST WORK FOR VV AND VHTV...SINCE YOU ARE ON HERE EVERYDAY TRYING TO TAKE DOWN RLC WITH YOUR INCOHERENT RANTING AND GOING ON AND ON ABOUT NOTHING.

OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON RLC,,YOU LITERALLY HAVE GOT TO BE THE WORST WHEN IT COMES TO BEING THE MOST DELUSIONAL AND IDIOTIC PERSON ON HERE,,,,, I NEED TO PURCHASE A SPECIAL HELMET FOR YOU SO THAT YOU DON'T HURT YOURSELF.

WOW,,, I NEVER IMAGINED IN MY WILDEST DREAMS THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT WERE THIS FUCKING DUMB,,, YOU PROBABLY NEVER EVEN WENT TO SCHOOL.

I NI LONGER CAN EVEN GET MAD AT PEOPLE LIKE YOU,,,,I'M MORE INCLINED TO FEEL EXTREMELY SORRY OR YOU INSTEAD,,,SORRY FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND SORRY FOR ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT HAVE HAD TO COME IN CONTACT WITH YOU IN REAL LIFE,,,,, THEY WERE ALL INNOCENT VICTIMS OF YOUR STUPIDITY.

YOU ARE A WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS OXYGEN,,YOU ARE LONG WINDED WITH YOUR LONG DRAWN OUT WRITINGS ON CC,RLFCM,AND ALL THE COUNTLESS OTHER FORUMS YOU SPEND TIME ON TROLLING AND SPREADING THE GOSPEL.

YOU DON'T HAVE A FUKING LIFE DUDE,,,,YOU SAY PEOPLE HERE ARE ONLINE ON CC 24/7,,,,BUT AT LEAST SOME OF THESE PEOPLE JUST STICK TO ONE WEBSITE,,,YOU HAVE MULTIPLE TABS OPEN WITH MULTIPLE FORUMS TALKING A LOAD OF GARBAGE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED,,,SHIT WHO AM I KIDDING,,YOU GOT NO SHAME YOU IDIOT.

IF RLC HAD AN IQ TEST REQUIREMENT BEFORE YOU COULD JOIN,,, I COULD BET THE HOUSE AND FARM THAT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE IT PAST THE FIRST QUESTION

hungover.giffacepalm.gifno.giftalktothehand.gifunamused.gif

e2370347f9c1f8fdd7cd7cb19336ee38.jpg5ea7bdca0e380defbb39fcebc5ebaf042c2bc987

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I have heard about wolf in sheep's clothing,,,,,but you wear women's clothes so I don't know,,,,,maybe wolf in Lingerie maybe:biggrin::biggrin:

You may have just fooled happyone with that lying ass fucking statement,,,but I and others know better that this.

1. You started a thread along with your friend Harley for the sole purpose of being as negative as possible in your comments without having it being deleted by the Mods,,or getting banned for breaking CC rules.
  2. Harley is literally the definition of negativity in all his comments,,,,and we all see you liking each and every single one of his bullshit comments on a daily basis.
  3. Harley likes your comments too so enough said,,,,he only likes comments that talk shit about the girls of RLC,,or about RLC itself,,, and you make those comments all the time.
  4. EXHIBIT A AND PROOF THAT YOU SUPPORT NEGATIVITY::)
  5. On 6/16/2017 at 7:56 AM, ed2 said:

HarleFatboy, you know it very well, we can not speak ill of RLC and its tenants, we can only encurage them, because remember, the girls may read the threads, even here in the flame wars...... also, other members might not get turned on by reading such posts, so shame on you bull face for creating such a thread!!!!

Well, to hell with sarcasm, happyone or euromike never turned me on much anyway, so I might as well join your thread.

6. All you have done from the first post you made on CC until right now is support negativity and all the guys who write negative comments,,,the only people who like and support your comments are the ones who are just as bad as you are,,,like they say assholes of a feather flock together.
  7. I KNOW THAT THE TRUTH HURTS,,OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE WHO WE SAY YOU ARE.::)

34 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have heard about wolf in sheep's clothing,,,,,but you wear women's clothes so I don't know,,,,,maybe wolf in Lingerie maybe:biggrin::biggrin:

You may have just fooled happyone with that lying ass fucking statement,,,but I and others know better that this.

1. You started a thread along with your friend Harley for the sole purpose of being as negative as possible in your comments without having it being deleted by the Mods,,or getting banned for breaking CC rules.
  2. Harley is literally the definition of negativity in all his comments,,,,and we all see you liking each and every single one of his bullshit comments on a daily basis.
  3. Harley likes your comments too so enough said,,,,he only likes comments that talk shit about the girls of RLC,,or about RLC itself,,, and you make those comments all the time.
  6. All you have done from the first post you made on CC until right now is support negativity and all the guys who write negative comments,,,the only people who like and support your comments are the ones who are just as bad as you are,,,like they say assholes of a feather flock together.
  7. I KNOW THAT THE TRUTH HURTS,,OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE WHO WE SAY YOU ARE.::)

1. HarleyFatboy created this thread, not me. I just write on it, like you, and for the record, besides HarleyFatboy, I think you have the highest number of posts.

2. I like many posts, maybe not yours, but I've given reputations to most people, including happyone.

3. I can't speak for those liking my posts.

4. and 5.

On 16.6.2017 at 1:56 PM, ed2 said:

Well, to hell with sarcasm, happyone or euromike never turned me on much anyway, so I might as well join your thread.

This was a joke, refering to this post:

On 16.6.2017 at 1:08 AM, C_TAY_2 said:

How forum ruined ? I like much read this forum, it makes me very horny when read.

6. Didn't you get my point? Yes, I support negative comments, opposed to one sided positivism.

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Whatever you say about me, I do not care, I do not care, because you do not even know me, nor do I have any interest in you knowing me. Your education is what it is, and it proves it every day. So I do not expect much more from their neurons. I know that no matter how hard you try, you will not get more out of them. Still thank you for reading my messages. That at least says more than others, that when they read more than 5 lines of text in a row, they get scared. As you can see, it is not so difficult to write more than 100 words. If you allow me one last recommendation, what you do not like, you simply do not read it, you have no obligation.

• Upvote 1