HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

29 minutes ago, vortios said:

Whatever you say about me, I do not care, I do not care, because you do not even know me, nor do I have any interest in you knowing me. Your education is what it is, and it proves it every day. So I do not expect much more from their neurons. I know that no matter how hard you try, you will not get more out of them. Still thank you for reading my messages. That at least says more than others, that when they read more than 5 lines of text in a row, they get scared. As you can see, it is not so difficult to write more than 100 words. If you allow me one last recommendation, what you do not like, you simply do not read it, you have no obligation.

1d8f4e40ee550e3b999da30c91352017.jpg

YES GRANDMA<<<THIS FUCKER REALLY IS THAT FUCKING STUPID:biggrin::biggrin:

1h7tx3.jpg

phone-shock-smiley-emoticon.gifshocked-smiley-emoticon.gifshocked-smiley-emoticon.gifshocked-smiley-emoticon.gifphone-shock-smiley-emoticon.gif

facepalm.gif

WOW I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING THAT I NEVER NOTICED AT FIRST,,,VORTIOS JUST QUOTED MY COMMENT THAT I MADE DIRECTED AT ED2,,, AND WAS BRAIN DEAD ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIM.

AND HE SAYS THAT MY NEURONS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY WOW,,,,DUDE HOW OLD ARE YOU LIKE 2YRS OLD OR SOMETHING?

37 minutes ago, vortios said:

Whatever you say about me, I do not care, I do not care, because you do not even know me, nor do I have any interest in you knowing me. Your education is what it is, and it proves it every day. So I do not expect much more from their neurons. I know that no matter how hard you try, you will not get more out of them. Still thank you for reading my messages. That at least says more than others, that when they read more than 5 lines of text in a row, they get scared. As you can see, it is not so difficult to write more than 100 words. If you allow me one last recommendation, what you do not like, you simply do not read it, you have no obligation.

you-wont-like-me-whenim-angry-meme-gener

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

1. HarleyFatboy created this thread, not me. I just write on it, like you, and for the record, besides HarleyFatboy, I think you have the highest number of posts.

2. I like many posts, maybe not yours, but I've given reputations to most people, including happyone.

3. I can't speak for those liking my posts.

4. and 5.

This was a joke, refering to this post:

6. Didn't you get my point? Yes, I support negative comments, opposed to one sided positivism.

So you would rather call these women derogatory names and verbally abuse them on a daily basis rather than put up with people saying positive things about them on a daily basis.

Yes you do have a fucked up life like Harley,,,,this is not the place to bring your issues,,,go get professional help,,,,I don't care what a female did to you personally,,,, taking it out on these females is not the way to go.

Or maybe you are just mad at them because you can't get female to be with you.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So you would rather call these women derogatory names and verbally abuse them on a daily basis rather than put up with people saying positive things about them on a daily basis.

Yes you do have a fucked up life like Harley,,,,this is not the place to bring your issues,,,go get professional help,,,,I don't care what a female did to you personally,,,, taking it out on these females is not the way to go.

Or maybe you are just mad at them because you can't get female to be with you.

lol.... look who is talking

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, curious said:

And welcome you lying piece of shit,,,,,you told me a month ago that you have permanently blocked me and put me on your ignore list,,,,that's why I know just how much you guys cannot do without me in your lives,,,,,You can't do without following me around and reading all my comments,,,,I think you secretly have a crush on Mikey,,just admit it you are in love with me.::)::)

kiss.gif

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

And welcome you lying piece of shit,,,,,you told me a month ago that you have permanently blocked me and put me on your ignore list,,,,that's why I know just how much you guys cannot do without me in your lives,,,,,You can't do without following me around and reading all my comments,,,,I think you secretly have a crush on Mikey,,just admit it you are in love with me.::)::)

kiss.gif

love u too my little bitch

2 minutes ago, curious said:

Well curious I see you had to show up and prove you have a lack of a brain or common sense. I have seen 2yr. olds that can produce a better come back than that. You are just as bad as vortious in how you talk about the women on RLC. How many women turn you down in one night alone? Twenty, thirty or is it 40. When every woman turns you down that you talk to you must have hard time then when you start asking men instead. Don't worry sometime before you die some women may say yes. But they will not mean it.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Well curious I see you had to show up and prove you have a lack of a brain or common sense. I have seen 2yr. olds that can produce a better come back than that. You are just as bad as vortious in how you talk about the women on RLC. How many women turn you down in one night alone? Twenty, thirty or is it 40. When every woman turns you down that you talk to you must have hard time then when you start asking men instead. Don't worry sometime before you die some women may say yes. But they will not mean it.

u r extremely smart. bravo!!! i admire your capacity my friend

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, curious said:

love u too my little bitch

On 4/30/2017 at 7:19 AM, curious said:

hahahahahahahahaa fart fart fart

u know what? ignored from now. byeeeeeee

I know you do,,,,,,4/30/2017,,,,,,,you said you put me on your ignore list,,,So I think this love is one sided,,,, I don't want you Curious,,maybe you can have ED2 after Harley rejects his proposal for marriage and he comes crying to you,,,nothing better than a guy with a broken heart. Just make sure you wear a condom,,you don't wanna get that bitch pregnant and get stuck with Child support:biggrin::biggrin:

c7ed1e1ee60e646a26255df3358034eb.jpg

1 minute ago, curious said:

u r extremely smart. bravo!!! i admire your capacity my friend

There's a reason why your name is curious,,,,you are curious to fuck anything that walks on 4 legs,, I swore I was at the Zoo the other day and saw 2 Gorillas that look just like you,,how did you manage to jump the fence and overpower them?

Or did you give them some strong ass Horse Tranquilizers::)::)