39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! VV you finally made a move and installed some really great cams. I think I would have preferred that you outfitted 1 whole apt rather than scattered them across the apts. Mostly because it draws such a huge contrast with the old cams. You can really tell just how bad they were. Overall, I have to say great job!!!! I am so looking forward to the return of Lisa on the 2nd.

stay cool amy they changed only the free cams and just 2 or 3 pay cams,save your money till they change all the pay cams if you want my opinion,

edit: its looks more a trap for me right now,the guys see a great quality video on free cams and when they join they have the old cameras with the all problem,why they not changed the pay cams in priority !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

stay cool amy they changed only the free cams and just 2 or 3 pay cams,save your money till they change all the pay cams if you want my opinion,

edit: its looks more a trap for me right now,the guys see a great quality video on free cams and when they join they have the old cameras with the all problem,why they not changed the pay cams in priority !

Yes its really like a kind of trap. Good quality on free cams and worse on most other cams. Buffering and lagging now even worse on the old cams. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes its really like a kind of trap. Good quality on free cams and worse on most other cams. Buffering and lagging now even worse on the old cams. 

it's taking the pay members for the idiots to have change in priority the free cams and just 3 pay cams,don't fall in the trap guys.

13 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

There are about 65 cameras all in all, 11 have been changed, the other will be changed as well. It's clear that the difference can be noticed.

3 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

There are about 65 cameras all in all, 11 have been changed, the other will be changed as well. It's clear that the difference can be noticed.

yes the new cameras are clean i have just the regret vv have not changed the pay cams in priority,i hope the pay cams will be changed faster specialy in the bedrooms and couch of tver and volga thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...