Volga is getting worse with lagging buffering  When you go from room to room it is real slow and I get this  The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. 

bandicam 2017-06-19 08-16-04-442.jpg

16 hours ago, Russ said:

I'm trying to see the Villas and it will not load this is what is get  The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

It happens sometimes when technicians are working on fixing the bugs.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

@VoyeurVillaNews can you tell us when all the cams will be changed pls specialy the pay cams? i see the free cams are changed but before maybe taking suscription i want to be sure all the pay cams are changed also,thanks

All in all 11 cams for 5 villas are changed. We are planning to change the rest, but for now it's like this. 

I can tell that 3 for each villa and 4 for Tver. Hard to say the exact numbers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

All in all 11 cams for 5 villas are changed. We are planning to change the rest, but for now it's like this. 

I can tell that 3 for each villa and 4 for Tver. Hard to say the exact numbers.

ok thanks i will wait you change the other cams for taking suscription,you see all the problem was coming from the bad cameras,now it's working good with this new cameras.

keep us informed when all the cams will be changed thanks you.

Wow! VV you finally made a move and installed some really great cams. I think I would have preferred that you outfitted 1 whole apt rather than scattered them across the apts. Mostly because it draws such a huge contrast with the old cams. You can really tell just how bad they were. Overall, I have to say great job!!!! I am so looking forward to the return of Lisa on the 2nd.