All Time Best

Thestarider

Ok I will put together a new poll, but this time I ask you the members to tell me who you want on the poll?

The best tits and ass combination ever on RLC,

So speak up and let me know who you want on the poll as there are 20 spots

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok I will put together a new poll, but this time I ask you the members to tell me who you want on the poll?

So speak up and let me know who you want on the poll as there are 20 spots.

Sorry my friend but those kind of polls don't really work for me. Having the best body or body parts are nothing without a good personality to go with them. True we have only what we can see and it could be misleading. But it's what we have to go on.:shy:

So the best tits and ass combo at this time for me is Rose followed by Gina..   m1257.gif

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So speak up and let me know who you want on the poll as there are 20 spots.

I think Jess has got to be up there...perfectly proportioned in every way...Jasmin, of course is a contender, and I also rate Rita...

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Jess has got to be up there...perfectly proportioned in every way...Jasmin, of course is a contender, and I also rate Rita...

...Actually, Gina is hard to beat...I could probably put forward 20 girls myself...:biggrin:
If i was to be put on the spot right now, I think I would have to go for Gina..probably only because she's still there...:confused:

• Upvote 2

The best combination tits and ass, I only go back to January. I'll say Linda has the best breasts,  and Tibor has the sweetest ass! Oh, on the same person? Linda , hands down. I love how her breasts swing and bounce when Tibor is making beautiful love to her, she has nice curves and a gorgeous body overall.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bum bloke from way back. Nothing like the well shaped curve of a bum, no matter how big, as long it is in proportion. From the current contenders, would have to put Leora on the top of my list followed by Linda, Nicole, Stesha, and Heidi. Rosie has a very cute bum but unfortunately is out of proportion with her body shape.

Boobs are always interesting and would rule out any girl with breast enhancement. Big breasts like Danaya, Desiree and even Irma (yes, one of my favourites) are not a come on for me. Neat firm boobs that feel great to the palm of the hand and nipples that firm up to simulation, will win me over every time.  Kira wins my favourite boob award. Nicely formed, just the right size with sexy up turned nipples that stand out just right. Second place would be dead heat between any girl with bigger than small but just short of medium size breasts.

With that set combinations of B/B/B (breast, belly and bum),  the girl that I would want to park her slippers under my bed would be Nicole :heart:. I know others have eyes for her, I'm prepared to wait as long as you don't wear her out. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3