All Time Best

Thestarider

One girl that's starting to creep up my favourite's rank is Lana. She is no raving beauty, but with her own sexy mannerisms and happy general disposition plus her willingness to please and be please is a real come on. One to watch out for as time goes by.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

One girl that's starting to creep up my favourite's rank is Lana. She is no raving beauty, but with her own sexy mannerisms and happy general disposition plus her willingness to please and be please is a real come on. One to watch out for as time goes by.

I hate to say this but the poll he is trying to put together is a mute point.  No 2 people feel the same way about a girls tits and ass.  I have seen two clips of Lana and I'm here to tell you that she blows everyone of the other girls out of the water.  She has a great wholesome look, a nice body, and loves to be pleased and knows what she wants.  Sure......she doesn't have the hangers that girls like Danaya or Irma have and thank goodness for that, but what she does have......at least in the two clips I've seen of her, is a damn good disposition and personality.   How you could say that she is no raving beauty is beyond me!!  You are another one of the Merry Men that only look at one thing, and that one thing says a lot about you.

The poll he is trying to put together won't prove or show anything as far as positive results!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hate to say this but the poll he is trying to put together is a mute point.  No 2 people feel the same way about a girls tits and ass.  I have seen two clips of Lana and I'm here to tell you that she blows everyone of the other girls out of the water.  She has a great wholesome look, a nice body, and loves to be pleased and knows what she wants.  Sure......she doesn't have the hangers that girls like Danaya or Irma have and thank goodness for that, but what she does have......at least in the two clips I've seen of her, is a damn good disposition and personality.   How you could say that she is no raving beauty is beyond me!!  You are another one of the Merry Men that only look at one thing, and that one thing says a lot about you.

The poll he is trying to put together won't prove or show anything as far as positive results!

Always the Negative Nancy, and of course you have seemed to miss the point of the poll.

• Upvote 3

The people on this forum would rather support a girl that goes out all the time and get's into mischief, than a hard working girl like Lana that goes out and earns an honest living.  It's the same shit everyday.  The girls that go out and party all night long and that are never home are the fantasy girls for every swinging dick on this forum.  Why.......because the guys on this forum are bored with their everyday, pathetic lives and fantasize about the girls in the Barca apartments and I guess the KK&H apartment.  Every now and then, read the posts as if you just became a member of this forum and you will see what I'm talking about.  Make your poll but it won't mean a damn thing with the results!!

• Upvote 3

Polls are part of this forum Harley, matter of fact it is the first thread posted. You though have seemed to completely lost your sense of humor, and that is and has always been the purpose of this forum, to have some fun and discuss people and things we see on these pages of the various voyeur sites. Use to be I enjoyed visiting with you DffCap, but times have changed haven't they.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Thestarider said:

Polls are part of this forum Harley, matter of fact it is the first thread posted. You though have seemed to completely lost your sense of humor, and that is and has always been the purpose of this forum, to have some fun and discuss people and things we see on these pages of the various voyeur sites. Use to be I enjoyed visiting with you DffCap, but times have changed haven't they.

I agree that forums are supposed to be fun and this forum used to be fun when I first joined it, but now days the fun has gone because the whole purpose of this forum has changed. Now days the forum thrives off the select few that are allowed to control what is discussed on this forum.  I have a great sense of humor, can hang with the best of them when it comes to humor.  What goes on on this forum is not humorous anymore.  It's people being lashed out at for not agreeing with the group that controls this forum.  You, yourself support them everyday so I know you understand what I'm talking about.  Some people don't and can't handle the truth of what some people post on this forum.  Again I say, this forum is nowhere near as fun as it used to be due to the people that pretty much control what is said every damn day!!

I'm the same person that you and I used to have some good talks about things, but now days it's different!!!

As for the polls, I agree that they are part of the forum but they always seem to migrate around what girl is the hottest and not what girls is worthy!!!

• Upvote 2

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT AS BEING THE ONE MAN MISSION TO SPREAD NEGATIVITY THROUGHOUT CC,,, YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL AND BITTER PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS ONLINE,,,,YOU SAYING THAT THIS FORUM IS NOT FUN LIKE IT USED TO BE AND YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IT HAS BECOME,,,,,,THIS WOULD BE THE SAME AS IF A TERRORIST FROM SYRIA IS MAD BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SO MUCH SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN THE WORLD AND WHY THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE TRYING TO MAKE US TERRIFIED TO LIVE OUR NORMAL LIVES WITHOUT THE FEAR OF GETTING KILLED DOING EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES. ,,,,,,DUDE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

YOU ARE THE TERRORIST OF CC,,,YOU AND YOUR SUPPORTERS HAVE DRIVEN AWAY A LOT OF SENIOR CC MEMBERS,,THEY CANNOT ENJOY THIS FORUM ANYMORE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WHO TERRORIZE THEM AND CHASE THEM AWAY FROM HERE.

THESTA IS OVER HERE TRYING TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN AND ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION SO HE CAN START A POLL TO SEE WHICH RLC FEMALE HAS THE BEST ASS AND BOOBS COMBINATION,,,,POLLING IS A FUN PART OF THIS FORUM AND PEOPLE LIKE TO VOTE FOR THEIR FAVORITE LADIES,,,,EVERY SINGLE COMMENT BEFORE YOURS WAS FUN AND ACTUALLY TO THE POINT WITH PEOPLE NAMING THEIR FAVORITE LADIES AND LETTING US KNOW WHY THEY LIKE THEM.

BUT NO HARLEY HAD TO SHOW UP WITH HIS USUAL NEGATIVE NANCY CRAP TO ONCE AGAIN TALK SHIT,,,,,,,,,,,,, YOU NEED JESUS AND A DIP IN SOME HOLY WATER.

AND I'M GONNA SAY IT AGAIN,,,,YOU LOOK VERY FOOLISH IF YOU TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU SAY ABOUT CC AND RLC,,YET YOU THE SAME ONE SPEND 100% OF YOUR ENERGY AND TIME COMING BACK HERE DAY AFTER DAY TO HANG OUT AND WATCH THE 2 WEBSITES THAT YOU HATE. WHAT DO YA CALL A PERSON WHO DOES THAT?

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The people on this forum would rather support a girl that goes out all the time and get's into mischief, than a hard working girl like Lana that goes out and earns an honest living.  It's the same shit everyday.  The girls that go out and party all night long and that are never home are the fantasy girls for every swinging dick on this forum.  Why.......because the guys on this forum are bored with their everyday, pathetic lives and fantasize about the girls in the Barca apartments and I guess the KK&H apartment.  Every now and then, read the posts as if you just became a member of this forum and you will see what I'm talking about.  Make your poll but it won't mean a damn thing with the results!!

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree that forums are supposed to be fun and this forum used to be fun when I first joined it, but now days the fun has gone because the whole purpose of this forum has changed. Now days the forum thrives off the select few that are allowed to control what is discussed on this forum.  I have a great sense of humor, can hang with the best of them when it comes to humor.  What goes on on this forum is not humorous anymore.  It's people being lashed out at for not agreeing with the group that controls this forum.  You, yourself support them everyday so I know you understand what I'm talking about.  Some people don't and can't handle the truth of what some people post on this forum.  Again I say, this forum is nowhere near as fun as it used to be due to the people that pretty much control what is said every damn day!!

I'm the same person that you and I used to have some good talks about things, but now days it's different!!!

As for the polls, I agree that they are part of the forum but they always seem to migrate around what girl is the hottest and not what girls is worthy!!!

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm caught up now which is easy to do when all the girls stay out all day and people have nothing to say.

Have a good night Rider.

1 hour ago, Nari Dog said:

I'm a bum bloke from way back. Nothing like the well shaped curve of a bum, no matter how big, as long it is in proportion. From the current contenders, would have to put Leora on the top of my list followed by Linda, Nicole, Stesha, and Heidi. Rosie has a very cute bum but unfortunately is out of proportion with her body shape.

Boobs are always interesting and would rule out any girl with breast enhancement. Big breasts like Danaya, Desiree and even Irma (yes, one of my favourites) are not a come on for me. Neat firm boobs that feel great to the palm of the hand and nipples that firm up to simulation, will win me over every time.  Kira wins my favourite boob award. Nicely formed, just the right size with sexy up turned nipples that stand out just right. Second place would be dead heat between any girl with bigger than small but just short of medium size breasts.

With that set combinations of B/B/B (breast, belly and bum),  the girl that I would want to park her slippers under my bed would be Nicole :heart:. I know others have eyes for her, I'm prepared to wait as long as you don't wear her out. :biggrin:

Unfortunately for you I'll do exactly that...:biggrin:

Yes, I really love her body as well, and I think it's slightly more toned since the 1st time...

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Jess has got to be up there...perfectly proportioned in every way...Jasmin, of course is a contender, and I also rate Rita...

Jess should definately be on the list. 

• Upvote 2