All Time Best

Thestarider

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is no point to the poll Thesta........it's just another useless poll

I agree, it's useless. I don't think we're trying to change the world here on Camcaps. Someone said before that when she first came on here, she thought it was going to be a bunch of weirdos and freaks, and it would be just a bunch of perverts on here. I thought the same thing when i started coming on here, and i found out it was true, there are a bunch of perverts on here, thats why i feel at home here. Besides that theyare  very nice people who like to joke around and have fun, thats my main reason for stopping by here every day. The polls are just for fun, no one gets hurt, and theyre fun, have some fun with it Harley!

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JD007 said:

To help fill out the roster Lilu, Michelle, Nicole, and Martina have not been mentioned ::)

I didn't mention my girl because I just took it for granted she'd be there...I think she more toned than last time, and with her natural beauty, lovely boobs, and arse...for me, she's the full package...:heart:

...but I won't talk about her anymore till she comes back...:dodgy:

Ok here is a list of who I have already

Kami, Kristy, Jasmin, Linda,  Jessica, Stella, Rita, Gina, Leroa, Kity, Maya, Rebecca, Lilu, Michelle, Nicole,  Martina, Irma,  Still have room for 3 more ???

here are few more suggestions Kira, Candy, Megan, Anna, Coco, Milana, Alma ,Lora, Lara  and over on VHTV there is gal by the name of Layla that has some of the best tits and nice tight firm ass. Those are just off the top of my head so to speak :biggrin:

First off......why is there only 20 spots?  Why isn't every girl that has ever been on RLC not going to be on the list?  By allowing people to comment before hand makes the Poll useless.  Make a Poll and lock it down to where nobody can comment on it until after the results.  Do I need to come and hold your hand so this can be done right??

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ok here is a list of who I have already

Kami, Kristy, Jasmin, Linda,  Jessica, Stella, Rita, Gina, Leroa, Kity, Maya, Rebecca, Lilu, Michelle, Nicole,  Martina, Irma,  Still have room for 3 more ???

You forgot Lev...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Seriously though, I thought Melissa, as well as being a very classy lady, had a great arse and pair of tits...:biggrin:

She seems to have been forgotten in the depths of the girls's back catalogue. She was out a lot, working pretty hard I reckon, judging by the amount of work she has on now, so wasn't in the apt that much...She only stayed a month and was pretty upset RLC pulled the plug on her. But I think if she'd stayed 3 months, she'd be remembered a hell of a lot more...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 2

On 6/18/2017 at 9:45 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

There is no point to the poll Thesta........it's just another useless poll

There is nothing about CamCaps that is particularly useful. I sure as hell am not making money on it.

Like RLC, CamCaps is just interesting ENTERTAINMENT, because broadcast TV is boring and we can't find anything productive to do.

Sadly, few members here remember the original Nora or Alina. They were extremely popular back in their day.

• Upvote 4