DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

It's a large file this time.

The buildup was slow, with a surprising amount of cuddling and foreplay from Paul.

Unfortunately the only lighting comes from the TV. It was so dark I was expecting the video camera to switch to night mode

(Content No Longer Available)

• Upvote 8

Hi everybody here video from leora & Polo sex in living room same at below, but on mine i work on it a little bit on it. sure without light we can't does better as we give.

Salut tout le monde ici la vidéo de leora & Polo sexe dans le salon même que au-dessous, mais sur la mienne j'ai travailler un peu dessus. sûr que sans lumière nous ne pouvons pas faire mieux que ce que nous donnons.

a 11:20 min you can see an uptake in black and white, so if Polo're on the corner of the sofa, I can make a great video in black & white from the kitchen cam.

a 11:20min vous pouvez voir une captation en noir & blanc, si Polo vas sur le coin du canapé, je peux faire une super video en black& white de la cam cuisine.

After sex leora not enough, Polo is too stupid that realize and help finish :cry:

Après le sex leora n'a pas assez, Polo est trop con que pour s'en rendre compte et l'aider a finir  

• Upvote 3

a little touch here a little touch there  finishing up in the GR. the dog kept fairly quiet till she reached climax .... i sure do wish she would use her toy more lol.

so anyways here they are ... 4 files  if you wanna just get to the nitty gritty the 3rd file is the one ..... enjoy

• Upvote 18