Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017. to ?

3 hours ago, turkey said:

They leave together, maybe a new app ? 

Both seem to go, we do not know if they'll get a new apartment, or maybe they are both leaving the project alltogether.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Both seem to go, we do not know if they'll get a new apartment, or maybe they are both leaving the project alltogether.

I have the impression that they leave together the app, and split up . Body-language you now .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, turkey said:

I have the impression that they leave together the app, and split up . Body-language you now .

I read alot of speculation on rlcfan recently, about their relationship, I saw it being speculated a couple of months ago, that they might split up, now it is my thought too, that they are splitting up and leaving the project.

That they leave the RLC project, I think that is obvious ;-)
That they separate, I do not know yet, it is true that Dasha does not seem to be hyper happy at this moment of moves, but Demid was never the most demonstrative of the boyfriends

Hope VH doesn't make the error of putting this two in there...they are know for Probrably being the couple that hides more and does things a lot underblankets...in VH a lot of times(thank god)the residents do things at clear sight.They would Probrably give bad rep to them.