Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017. to ?

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

By the looks of the Pictures of him Consoling the Cat. I would say Dasha is not going to be a part of his life much longer.

Even though Demid was controlling and not really suited to be on cam, I think he truly did care for Dasha and she for him.  If they are breaking up,

a little compassion and empathy from us is needed even if you also did not like Demid in this setting IMHO.  If anyone has gone through a breakup,

if in fact that is was is happening, then you know the feeling.if you cared for someone. They are obviously leaving the project and that is the 

best I think for us a viewers---but let's not be so hostile towards either of them.

Enough of my thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't wish the pain of a breakup on anyone and don't intend to put them down. I believe that Zoya and Lev are the next to breakup because she seems to spend a lot of time gone over night or for a couple of days, she very seldom is intimate with Lev anymore other than the quick BJ on the sun porch, and lately I have watched the expression on her face when Lev calls her, that's why I feel she has found someone who she likes now and it wont be long before she is gone, pretty much the same for Leora and Paul.

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The  apartment has been removed from the list

I'm concerned, it must also not come. Dasha has masturbated several times and the highlight was with the banana otherwise nothing is going on there.

best regards

simplement pour dire un grand merci à dasha, c'est une participante historique de rlc qui nous quitte!!! mes premières vidéos dates de avril 2014!!! Même si sa participation n'a pas été toujours très active, elle nous a fait passer de bons moments, et nous a apportée une multitude de guest, de fêtes et de soirées sympas!!! merci dasha pour cette longue tranche de vie de plus de 4 ans, et bonne chance pour ta vie future......:heart::heart::blush:

Just to say a big thank you to dasha, it is a historical participant of rlc who leaves us !!! My first videos dates of April 2014 !!! Even though her participation was not always very active, she made us have a good time, and brought us a multitude of guest, parties and nice evenings !!! Thank you dasha for this long slice of life of more than 4 years, and good luck for your future life ......:heart::heart::blush:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Je Pense que nous retrouverons DASHA avec ses copains  chez NELY RLC ou chez TEYA OU LAYNE VH.Par contre je pense que malheureusement c'est terminé pour le pauvre DEMID , une pensée pour lui ,bonne chance à toi.

• Upvote 1

as i said in another thread i haven't seen much rlc lately. but my memories are of a kitchen where 95% of the time it was empty. the only time that i ever saw sex there it was layne & mika. from what everyone has said that may have been all that ever happened there. apparently they should have gone long ago.

• Upvote 4

one month was interesting (the first) during three years,the rest was just hide my life,i am glad to see them gone.i hope the next couple will be lev and zoya i don't remember the last time i  clicked in this place

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as i said in another thread i haven't seen much rlc lately. but my memories are of a kitchen where 95% of the time it was empty. the only time that i ever saw sex there it was layne & mika. from what everyone has said that may have been all that ever happened there. apparently they should have gone long ago.

At the same time, a kitchen isnt really made for sex ^^ 

• Upvote 1

This apartment lasted too many time more than it should,they hide an insane amount of time and most of time did nothing,in my opinion only last time present because rlc protect them to the extreme.