Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

31 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

if it was that simple :P

they tried to do it like 30 mins ago. then this other couple comes in looking for ..whatever. and they leave after like a minute. 2 mins later they are back and looks like they are there to stay. so for like 15 mins both pairs get confy and start cuddling when this other (cockblocking) couple leaves ... and thats where your part begins. until cockblockers decide to come back. ah and at one point another guy came to room looking for something too, and then a few mins later 2 other guys decided to stop by... because why not.

seriously, only thing that was missing tonight is their parents coming into that room :<<

Lol. Now the girl on the couch was giving her bf a handjob under the covers and the girl from the bedroom comes out and cockblocks them! Too fucking funny

This is the absolute purest definition of train wreck I've ever seen. Two couples getting frisky with each other and both couples blocked by one dickhead guy that thinks it's more funny to bother them than to just leave them the fuck alone.

• Upvote 1

Well the two cockblock guys just left the apartment which leaves the living room couple all alone. Hopefully something will come out of this disaster of night after all.

Ugh, nevermind. There's still two people sleeping on the floor that I missed.

I always liked to see guest in the apartments and this people are very nice, but they ongoing interrupted half action is killing it. ... One bedroom for so many nice couples is simply not enough. Just imagin this group in an apartment like B2. .. :biggrin: