Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

What a bunch of worthless, dirty freeloaders in this apartment. The place is a friggin mess, they sleep in their cloths, don't bathe (except one guy).  N&K can't come home soon enough. I don't recall long term guests this bad in any apartment.

7 hours ago, tripod2 said:

What a bunch of worthless, dirty freeloaders in this apartment. The place is a friggin mess, they sleep in their cloths, don't bathe (except one guy).  N&K can't come home soon enough. I don't recall long term guests this bad in any apartment.

Again. They are guest. Most guest do not have sex in the apartments. ... The guest in N&B place are actually very nice people.

BTW, Maybe, you sould watch a bit more attentive. You may haved missed some event one of the couples actually had (not only one guy). 

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

it took 10 days but finally one of the girls takes a shower

Better now than never. :) They are guest and we could be happy to see something at all. :) ... I like this people. 

10 hours ago, MrBox said:

Again. They are guest. Most guest do not have sex in the apartments. ... The guest in N&B place are actually very nice people.

BTW, Maybe, you sould watch a bit more attentive. ... 

hmm, I just read my post again and don't see anywhere where I mentioned guests having sex. Maybe you should read a bit more attentive. ;)

• Upvote 1

There was some serious cockblocking going on in that bedroom. Finally had a couple ready to fuck (and did fuck for about a minute) and people just kept barging through the fucking door. Now there's four in the bed and nada.

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

There was some serious cockblocking going on in that bedroom. Finally had a couple ready to fuck (and did fuck for about a minute) and people just kept barging through the fucking door. Now there's four in the bed and nada.

if it was that simple :P

they tried to do it like 30 mins ago. then this other couple comes in looking for ..whatever. and they leave after like a minute. 2 mins later they are back and looks like they are there to stay. so for like 15 mins both pairs get confy and start cuddling when this other (cockblocking) couple leaves ... and thats where your part begins. until cockblockers decide to come back. ah and at one point another guy came to room looking for something too, and then a few mins later 2 other guys decided to stop by... because why not.

seriously, only thing that was missing tonight is their parents coming into that room :<<

• Upvote 1