Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

in the end this group wasnt all that bad. sure it took them a few days to adjust to live under the cameras 24/7 and stop being so uptight, but when you think about it, its still a bunch of guests who by the end of their stay  werent camera shy anymore :)

heck it only took them a few days to adjust and if it wasnt for some epic cocblocking sessions last night, we'd probably have 4 couples doing it (under blankets mostly but still) and considering they arent tenants but temporary guests i dont think we could ask for much more. Not to mention it wasnt your regular couple as a guest, it was more like 4-5 couples + a few random guys.

tldr: they were real couples, doing real stuff and not just teasing for camera, which i kinda liked and its a nice change of pace compared to barca stuff mostly (:

• Upvote 1

It'll be tough for guests to clean up the apartment as nice shiny and new embedded as Nelly and Bogdan left it, and they both come back tomorrow. For now, the apartment looks more like a battlefield. Good luck. ✨???

3 hours ago, theapplepie said:

in the end this group wasnt all that bad. sure it took them a few days to adjust to live under the cameras 24/7 and stop being so uptight, but when you think about it, its still a bunch of guests who by the end of their stay  werent camera shy anymore :)

heck it only took them a few days to adjust and if it wasnt for some epic cocblocking sessions last night, we'd probably have 4 couples doing it (under blankets mostly but still) and considering they arent tenants but temporary guests i dont think we could ask for much more. Not to mention it wasnt your regular couple as a guest, it was more like 4-5 couples + a few random guys.

tldr: they were real couples, doing real stuff and not just teasing for camera, which i kinda liked and its a nice change of pace compared to barca stuff mostly (:

Nice to had them in this apartment.

... but ...

Every time with this hidden events i wonder if they actually happen. ... Do you really think people would have sex in this apartment, if they are so camera shy that they do not even use the shower.  ... I do not know. 

22 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nice to had them in this apartment.

... but ...

Every time with this hidden events i wonder if they actually happen. ... Do you really think people would have sex in this apartment, if they are so camera shy that they do not even use the shower.  ... I do not know. 

no if you rewatch it, at least 2 or 3 couples were actually trying to have sex, and from what i could see at least 2 even got to doing it until they were interrupted by another couple. its not like they were cuddling, they were actually doing it until someone else came into that room :P

plus there was another couple in living room (redhead from earlier today and her bf) making tons of moves but since there were like 14 other people in the room, nothing serious happened. My point being they were ... reallife cam at its purest sense, geninuely trying ot have sex despite cameras, not because of them and not only because they had to make a show. You dont really see that anymore on rlc, and thats why i actually dont mind them being in rlc and even if i was against a bunch of randoms crashing in for a week im probably gonna miss them once they are gone :)

not to mention there was like 15 people in what... 2 rooms? its really hard for something to happen with so many people around, and yet lots of stuff has actually happened. and its all real. If we compare it barca stuff where we have 3-5 girls and sometimes one guy and nothing ever happens... just try to imagine what would barca look like with one floor, 15 people and 2 rooms only ? 

Edited by theapplepie