Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think this playful slapping will escalate into some rather more, given time...:dodgy:

I think the uncoiling of the snake isn't too far away now...
Fuckin hell, I don't even follow this apt...

confused smiley

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

Everyone else wants it except Sasha

I don't give a shit what anyone says tk and masha are way more into each other than tkw and sasha you only had to watch the sex between them all last time tk would bang masha like there was no tomorrow and sasha would act like he could barely get it up for tkw and then he acted weird for days after they left,yes he puts up with it but how many of us havnt put up with with a spouse doing fucked up shit just because we loved them remember just a couple of weeks ago masha was all over a guest in the bathroom and nobody was happy with that one

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

I have a great translation on that event lol! What she told the guy and everything! It is truly hilarious! 

lets guess she fell into the bathroom acidentally  dragged him in with her then tripped and fell on his dick with her mouth after locking the door on the way down

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lets guess she fell into the bathroom acidentally  dragged him in with her then tripped and fell on his dick with her mouth after locking the door on the way down

haha! Close!

• Upvote 1