Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If they do another 4 some then great but I could care less about that. I would however love to see some good ol' fashion couple swapping.

I'd rather see Masha involved with the Girl.  The Guys can go to a Night Club for about 3 Hours and let the Girls have some fun.

• Upvote 2

At last, Masha and Sasha got home a couple, who can get the excitement flowing toward the other couples who are shy and even bathed in darkness. Nah stop this pair of, well, anything can happen, for they are the same interests as the host people. This couple likes me a lot. nice. ????

The last time the foursome happened, they were all out drinking then came home and it started. I'm assuming that IF it were to happen again, alcohol would be involved again. I watched them last night and at no point did Masha or Sasha physically flirt with the other couple nor did the couple flirt with them. 

50 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The last time the foursome happened, they were all out drinking then came home and it started. I'm assuming that IF it were to happen again, alcohol would be involved again. I watched them last night and at no point did Masha or Sasha physically flirt with the other couple nor did the couple flirt with them. 

I think the Foursome was a one time deal.