Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note:  Effective Immediately any Comments and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

Such Matters can't be Discussed in any of the Other Apartments so it's only Fair that it Applies to this Topic as well. 

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Are the mods supposed to tell us who we are supposed to like or not ? There is no voyeur in RLC as the tenants know and can see they are under cams and act accordingly, some of them fucking all the day and night long to deserve their appartment and their wages.

So the only interesting thing in RLC is the life of the tenants of this appartment. Kami has a life, as Kristy and Heidi. I like to know what they are doing, to understand what they are talking about, knowing that they decide mostly what to show of their life, on RLC or on their social.

The only girls roomates theme is for me the most interesting, and the fact that Kami, Kristy and Heidi are in some way in the show business is even more interesting  because less predictable.

The couples are boring, B1 and B2 is really too fake for me, even some of the girls are funny and nice. But it becomes also too predictable.

So the real thing is the Moscow appartment, the lives of the three girls and most of it the ups and downs of Kami. Many friends also are coming to this flat, more than in others.

There is here something which is more like reallife than anywhere else.

The mods (not all of them, for sure) want to make this site about sex only, they are in the sex business, not in the life business. They seem to despise the tenants.

So, let those mods get out of this appartment as they don't understand and don't appreciate what RLC is meant to be about. And I tell them to stop insulting those who don't share their opinions - as CC rules it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Are the mods supposed to tell us who we are supposed to like or not ? There is no voyeur in RLC as the tenants know and can see they are under cams and act accordingly, some of them fucking all the day and night long to deserve their appartment and their wages.

So the only interesting thing in RLC is the life of the tenants of this appartment. Kami has a life, as Kristy and Heidi. I like to know what they are doing, to understand what they are talking about, knowing that they decide mostly what to show of their life, on RLC or on their social.

The only girls roomates theme is for me the most interesting, and the fact that Kami, Kristy and Heidi are in some way in the show business is even more interesting  because less predictable.

The couples are boring, B1 and B2 is really too fake for me, even some of the girls are funny and nice. But it becomes also too predictable.

So the real thing is the Moscow appartment, the lives of the three girls and most of it the ups and downs of Kami. Many visitors also are coming to this flat, more than in others.

There is here something which is more like reallife than anywhere else.

The mods (not all of them, for sure) want to make this site about sex only, they are in the sex business, not in the life business. They seem to despise the tenants.

So, let those mods get out of this appartment as they don't understand and don't appreciate what RLC is meant to be about. And I tell them to stop insulting those who don't share their opinions - as CC rules it.

Well said.
When you look at the lettering, you can wonder if "they" are sober when they write