Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago Piedpiper1968 said : amazing guests

Not only are the guests amazing, but so are Stesha and Marco. Both couples are interacting without a cell phone or laptop in their hands. There is hope yet for their generation. Looks like a 1500 piece puzzle they are working on. Each one assembling a portion to create the completed puzzle.

For the younger generations, this is how a lot of the families entertained themselves before the advent of television, and the micro chip invasion aimed at destroying the imaginations of our youth.

Disregard:  Time for a social media break, each into their individual world. Looks like the hookah is going to come into play to help relieve the stress of locating the interlocking pieces !! But, then again,  they are at least doing something that the answer is not on, nor can be influenced by the internet.

Yes, I am an archaic oldster. ::)

10 minutes ago, Hope85 said:

D9Q6.gif

Boy, I do not know how you do it ... :huh:
I tried to catch some good pictures :exclamation:, but the most I get are long hours of conversations :cry:, and then surprise me (pleasantly by the way), with some fantastic images, whatever the house.:biggrin:
Thank you for your work:lightbulb:, it's phenomenal.
By the way.
                                            Happy New Year.

PS: Thanks to you, the people seem like the show is continuous, but I affirm, that you put the best material that can be obtained in the houses.

• Upvote 3

good morning to all and sack ..trovo much nicer guests ... but I prefer Stesha and marco ..I like to see this couple ..sopratutto the morning and evening as they pass much time to cuddle under the covers ..teneri ... .they are very cute together and sebrano a very close couple wat ... at least that which seems to me ...

• Upvote 1