Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

A few minutes ago, I made a serious mistake by posting a comment in the S&M video thread, saying after Stesha´s masturbation video "Compare that with Leora:". Right away I learned that I was not allowed to comment in the video thread, only the posters are allowed to comment on their own videos.

I am now in the correct thread, and my message is: go to the S&M video thread, look at the video posted today where Stesha masturbates. My comment on that video is: "Compare that with Leora". (Isn´t this posting a bit complicated?)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

A few minutes ago, I made a serious mistake by posting a comment in the S&M video thread, saying after Stesha´s masturbation video "Compare that with Leora:". Right away I learned that I was not allowed to comment in the video thread, only the posters are allowed to comment on their own videos.

I am now in the correct thread, and my message is: go to the S&M video thread, look at the video posted today where Stesha masturbates. My comment on that video is: "Compare that with Leora". (Isn´t this posting a bit complicated?)

ops, I commented there also, my bad

anyway, it's not a contest

each has it's own beauty.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

No Problem.  I took care of it.

• Upvote 1