Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the two guest isn't at home since this morning, when i woke up, before your comment,  they already left 

or it's a long long long orgy between them ^^

But the illicit stuff 100% sure of it..sometimes they don't even try to hide..one time it was perfect audible the sounds of them snifing in the wc without cam.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I look the time archive and the bald dude went to wc without cam and didn't see him out,and the other dude desapeared at the same time,but have to agree with you seem they Probrably exit wc and gone out house.And the cams registering someone in the house must be because the sauna thing it's working or something.So I was only partialy correct,my bad sorry.

if you look the window in the mirror on the guestroom, you can see the curtain move, that's why you think people are home 

The  captain of the chess club has been back  the last 24 hours while Anabel and Efim have been away. This time he brought a girl guest with him that he tried to have sex with last night but she pushed him off. The same girl had a photoshoot in the apartment today with a girlfriend. Thankfully she went topless in the bedroom and then bottomless changing into some lingerie..

I wouldn't call that getting it on . It was some weird groping and wrestling, deal where he roughly runs his hands all over her and they choke each other a bit   He's overly aggresive.  If he slowed down he might get somewhere,

It's been a great 4 or 5 days at RLC for naked female guests. The 5 girls at Kitty's, Bogdan's sister and the girl at their party, Heidi's friend yesterday The girl doing a photo shoot at Anabel's and now another girl showering at Anabel's

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

It's been a great 4 or 5 days at RLC for naked female guests. The 5 girls at Kitty's, Bogdan's sister and the girl at their party, Heidi's friend yesterday The girl doing a photo shoot at Anabel's and now another girl showering at Anabel's

Thank god for the guests right!!!

• Like 1

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.

Guest couple just had sex in the guest room and surprise surprise the night vision on the cam wasn't working. I just give up waiting for so long for sex from the guests and when it happens we can't see it. A coincidence or what. Can the night vision even be turned off by the guests or what.

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Guest couple just had sex in the guest room and surprise surprise the night vision on the cam wasn't working. I just give up waiting for so long for sex from the guests and when it happens we can't see it. A coincidence or what. Can the night vision even be turned off by the guests or what.

LOL I think you know the answer to that question already.  In case you don't, the answer is yes.  It's been seen by the viewers before, especially the night when Nicole & boy toy were in B2.

• Like 1