Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

When are they sending the chess club home? The bag lady girl took a bath in the hot tub with 2 layers the other day and the other guys t-shirt just said "Mr Virgin"

She isn't the same girl, two different guest 

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She isn't the same girl, two different guest 

I know the girl you're talking about. The one there now normally has glasses on and has been staying in the guest room for over a week Her 3 common spots are behind the computer, the couch and the guest room bathroom

Could be wrong but thing no an single time any of the guests of this place did sex at clean sight.Always or underblankets,or using the wc blind cam spot or Probrably the most used métod to hide in this place..they go to the room in guest room without cam.Just horrible.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Are the two guests homosexual or something!?The are in the wc without cam for long hours and still didn't come out..or is that or it's the usual ilicit stuff going on..

Would love 2 guys to have sex on Cam.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Would love 2 guys to have sex on Cam.

Iukss..not me.But anybody it's free to have their personal tastes.But some more girl to girl things i wouldn't mind at all.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Are the two guests homosexual or something!?The are in the wc without cam for long hours and still didn't come out..or is that or it's the usual ilicit stuff going on..

the two guest isn't at home since this morning, when i woke up, before your comment,  they already left 

or it's a long long long orgy between them ^^

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the two guest isn't at home since this morning, when i woke up, before your comment,  they already left 

or it's a long long long orgy between them ^^

I look the time archive and the bald dude went to wc without cam and didn't see him out,and the other dude desapeared at the same time,but have to agree with you seem they Probrably exit wc and gone out house.And the cams registering someone in the house must be because the sauna thing it's working or something.So I was only partialy correct,my bad sorry.