Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

How do you know she is a fragile girl? You don't know her!  She might be the one that's the bad one here even though it takes two to Tango! Enough with all the fantasy and make up stuff... It's REAL life and that's what you are paying for.

this is my feeling after have watching her during some days,i'm not sure this girl is made for live under the projectors like that,too sensible at my eyes,

i will be not surprised to see them left in some weeks or months if she don't turn in depression before.

• Upvote 1

I can't see them lasting much longer in the apartment. Both have problems that I don't understand since I don't know their language. They both act immature and like little kids always fighting. Julia is a pretty girl and it's a shame they can't get on the same page and be a happy couple. It has been stated this apartment is jinxed and they may be right.  

• Upvote 1

I had high hopes for this couple when they first joined, sadly it looks like they wont stay much longer.

To me, it seems when he tries to be affectionate to her, she doesn't want to know. Then when she goes to bed, she gets pissed off with him if he is still up, yet when he does go to bed, she just wraps herself up in the duvet. Obviously without speaking their language it is impossible to know exactly what is going on, but whatever it is, I really hope they can sort themselves out.

33 minutes ago, rick2301 said:

I had high hopes for this couple when they first joined, sadly it looks like they wont stay much longer.

To me, it seems when he tries to be affectionate to her, she doesn't want to know. Then when she goes to bed, she gets pissed off with him if he is still up, yet when he does go to bed, she just wraps herself up in the duvet. Obviously without speaking their language it is impossible to know exactly what is going on, but whatever it is, I really hope they can sort themselves out.

She does seem very cold. But again we don't know what the issue is. He might be a prick or maybe she's the guilty one..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

She does seem very cold. But again we don't know what the issue is. He might be a prick or maybe she's the guilty one..

Most of the people on this forum lack the ability to see things objectively. They can never help but to be bias or learn not to think with their dicks. 

• Upvote 1

the problem is very simple, he want sex  like a any man but she wants fuck only once a week, they had sex the first friday and the last friday, look like thats is the day that she choice to has sex, the question is, why she just wants sex once a week if she is a very youg girl. 

2 hours ago, beautyview said:

the problem is very simple, he want sex  like a any man but she wants fuck only once a week, they had sex the first friday and the last friday, look like thats is the day that she choice to has sex, the question is, why she just wants sex once a week if she is a very youg girl. 

Sounds like another case of Roman and Sofia. Except in their case, Sofia almost NEVER wanted to have sex. It got to the point where Roman cheated on her in the living room. Could possibly be another case like that here.