Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

31 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I agree, I really think these two "mature" adults have some life and/or mental issues!  They do literally nothing all day.  Get up at 2pm, go back and forth between sofa and bedroom, sometimes for a change one of them wil spend 40 minutes in the guest room, they might go out for an hour presumably to do shopping - and spend all day watching 26 year old reruns of Friends!  And have you seen their flippin diet???  Nachos, lollipops, assorted boxes of sweets that you usually get around Christmas, KFC or McDonalds at least twice a week.  Jesus!  They aren't young like Kitty and Smith or Silvia and Josh but those two couples could teach Julia and Eric quite a few things about cooking!!

The sex when it happens is 'kin awful too!  She's reasonably hot but they must be the worst boring couple in the history of voyeur sites!

I think Julia might be a lot younger than we imagine.  She jumps up and rubs her hands together and legs together when something ( ?? )  appears on the TV that she likes or is interesting.  Her body and pussy is virtually hairless like a very young teenage girl  ..........although she knows how to put a dick inside it.......LOL ! Plus, she is an exhibitionist  beyond belief ! ...........................very weird with the diet also, just as you say !  AND, she looks straight into the camera, while making believe she is watching the TV next to the camera .  Weird, but you have to admit that pussy is great looking.........LOL  !

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I think Julia might be a lot younger than we imagine.  She jumps up and rubs her hands together and legs together when something ( ?? )  appears on the TV that she likes or is interesting.  Her body and pussy is virtually hairless like a very young teenage girl  ..........although she knows how to put a dick inside it.......LOL ! Plus, she is an exhibitionist  beyond belief ! ...........................very weird with the diet also, just as you say !  AND, she looks straight into the camera, while making believe she is watching the TV next to the camera .  Weird, but you have to admit that pussy is great looking.........LOL  !

Haha yeah I admit that it is great looking! :)

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't bother with this couple because my time constraints and time zone are crappy for RLC. But I must admit she's interesting as all hell because she's utterly uninhibited, and she's got an intriguing relationship that I can't understand. I don't have any outside info on them, and I don't really care about their outside lives (I couldn't post it publicly), but I suspect he's younger than her and that perhaps their relationship is as complex as Leora & Paul's (but not as matured.)

She's a mystery. Her normal demeanor is straight-faced school marm; but when she laughs and smiles it lights up the room. At least she's distinctive, quite different from most of the other RLC girls, and he doesn't beat her, and she doesn't chase him around with sharp implements. Perhaps they are still at the point where they play power games with each other, as many younger couples do. Not sure. Don't know. Julia may appear to be naked, but she's still clothed in some sort of mystery.

Give her 10 points for that.

15 hours ago, jugghead said:

General chat here is so inconclusive about these two, RFK's son hired another investigator to cover what the hell's going on here.

RLC just keeps loading the site with more and more couples apartments...........when those we already have are virtually useless . MOst of the couples apartments show nothing more than 2 people , with no friends, just longing around or sleeping on the sofa all day !  The most excitement  we see is the occasional masturbation or pray tell, they actually arise from the sleeping position and  go fuck in their bedrooms !   Come on now, RLC............this cannot be the life of normal young people these days !   ( or maybe it is and that's why the world is so screwed up !  )

• Upvote 2

OMG................they are eating dinner.........chips and dip !!  Water chaser .  I guess these 2 never drink or smoke ..............they just live and play house together.   Maybe they are Brother and Sister ........LOL  !

• Upvote 1