Linda & Tibor ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

This couple is cool to watch interact. Dance practice to a video. TIbor has no idea what he's doing dancing but he has enthusiasm doing it. She's just beautiful and they are almost always smiling together. 

The first week is almost over and it is easy to see that this couple had a very good start. ... There are simply fun to watch. ... Lets hope they keep on with there openness. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

L&T are in the bath together.... if  it ends up like  the first night,  there's a possibility of living room sex.   just keep your fingers crossed!

... she just tried to give a under water BJ while hold her nose with one hand against the water ... pure fun .... i like this couple ... :)

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... she just tried to give a under water BJ while hold her nose with one hand against the water ... pure fun .... i like this couple ... :)

So do I-- so far really great together and alone -for me she is a real turn on--sexy lady

I really like this couple they are full of energy always smilling / dancing / having fun, linda has a good looking "milf" body. Eventho i don't watch them as often as b1 & b2 or k&k, they'r definetly in my top tier list ^^ 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, wathou said:

I really like this couple they are full of energy always smilling / dancing / having fun, linda has a good looking "milf" body. Eventho i don't watch them as often as b1 & b2 or k&k, they'r definetly in my top tier list ^^ 

I actually feel for RLC when they choose new couples for the project. It is like a crap shoot whether they get a Good couple or a Psycho couple. I think they by luck got one  of the future Good couples of RLC. They are unique to other couples because Linda actually has a partner and does not have to carry the load alone, They are my top tier couple to watch and I hope they stay as long as they want.