Martina & Alberto - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

You could not display all the sex videos I've seen of this couple, but in all, there are moments of sex in which Martina asks Alberto clearly that you of the ass. I have heard it and understood perfectly. Logically they are Spanish, Barcelona and speak in Spanish. I am also Spanish. I say all this because if someone does not know this couple alternating anal and vaginal every time they have sex.

Well, Alberto.  I take back and apologize for any derogatory remarks I may have made about you in the past.  I was wrong and it was rude.  It is obvious you work to please your lady and in the end that's what it's really all about.  You are the man in my book....

mare meva nena con estas deu meu . quina patatona per mengarsela tota sensera

y aquet culet , ja van sen hora que li dongis a provar .

quina sort que te el carlos este picha lapiz . jejejeje

estas guapisima , hummmm

He needs to take a short training course to establish the location of her anus!! He sooo wants to fuck her up the ass but hasn't mastered the art of fingering her ass hole at the same time as fucking her vagina!!! If she is on top it's usually found just above her pussy hole!!! I've never seen anyone fumble around searching for it quite like him!!! Bless her she is very patient!! I like her a lot

• Upvote 1