Martina & Alberto - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

What is it with these 2? They get back with the dog. They start to change into night clothes. Martina removes her bra and Alberto starts to kiss her breasts. Just when it gets hot, they stop. They then go take their positions on the couch

I could be wrong..but did they just go have hidden sex in that place without cam near livingroom!?Seems to ear some moanings..then she out of there and goes wc...then an little later him and goes wc..both under ware..hope iam wrong...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

Girl that hot and no one talk about them ?

Instead the chat of the doing nothing girl is full.

Sigh ...

Martina is very beautiful and hot! She seemed shy until I watched her and Alberto have sex for about 30 minutes in bed today. She is one of the most beautiful women on RLC! The majority of forum members are too  busy being focused on two apartments and have been for months. Some were actually mad when RLC reopened the apartment with this good couple :confused:   

I've been watching them more than the girls apartments. She's hot. They are getting comfortable with the cameras slowly. You can set your watch to them though. Every other day she works out and showers/bathes. The day in between they have sex in the early afternoon. Otherwise they are hanging in the living room/kitchen and 2 or 3 times a day they take the dog out for what seems like at least an hour. 

• Upvote 1