Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

What up peeps?  i've been gone for a few days.  Went to DC to see my son and his family.  What happened to Dean?  Was there a fight? Did he dork her out? Did she simply kick him to the curb?  What did I miss?

16 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What up peeps?  i've been gone for a few days.  Went to DC to see my son and his family.  What happened to Dean?  Was there a fight? Did he dork her out? Did she simply kick him to the curb?  What

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Heidi doesn't strike me as the type of girl who would sleep with and suck a guys dick the first night they met. Did she ever suck Dean?

I think this may be an ex boyfriend. Perhaps they broke up and she moved in with Anna and now they are reconciling? Just a guess.

They seem to be pretty familiar with each other. Hopefully Dean shows back up tonight and this guy kicks his ass, that's what I'd like to see. Dean sticks his dick into any hole he can, so she might as well have some fun too.

• Upvote 2

One thing I never have notice Dean do while he visited Anna and Alex is try do sit ups, push ups and/or crunches. 

I guess this girl has type Guy with Tats. That is about only thing both guy have in common.