Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you're missing nothing. misty shows no interest in drew. she wanted anna but i think anna's trying to play matchmaker. right now they are doing nothing. better if they go to sleep & try again in the morning. jmo.

Capture_2017_07_14_22_25_56_565.png

Capture_2017_07_14_22_26_04_599.png

Capture_2017_07_14_22_26_12_829.png

Thinks you are the men.

What the hell happen with them. Ashley and dean have a fight in the midel of the sex in the other part ni anna ni alex bigen 4someย 

Call me paranoid, but if Assley wasnt there, they would have already fucked the crap out of the whole apt. maybe winthout swinging, but they would have started with some strip-game, some spin the bottle or some blindfolding. And then the action would have started and last the whole night. It seems now that even A6A are already sick of this roach living in and occupying their living room. So they wont even start.

ย 

But yay, @Voyeur House TVย announced a "mysterious guest" and "group sex" with Cam 110 (which is the living room). And a hot nght and so on. But where is it? In LR only motherfucking Ashley and Dean shared a short handjob and in BR it is not much better. There are four fucking people in this small room on a small bed. and only two people in the much bigger room with the TV and all the good sex stuff. Heck why isnt Alex already complaining? He has to watch things now on his fucking Laptop in his fucking bedroom on a fucking chair! Get balls men and kick this bitch out of the LR, out of the Apt and out of this project.

Officer! The biggest disgrace we've ever had for an event of promises for Anna and Alex in this apartment to this day.

Both for the chosen location, as for the previously hours situation drawn.

Convinced that this was not what was in the initial planning and we know possibly who dropped everything there.

Even if they wake up on the "magic schedule" and start acting on as the dismay has already been done. It would only make up for it now.
ย 

I know (or so I guess, already unceremoniously) that they will wake up later in a few hours and try to recover the situation. Possibly Ashley and Deam too, but the disaster and the disappointment, even with a little reproach for VH again has already been effected.
Actually this end of the week promises and it's beginning and not even starting.

And I agree, if it were in the room the result evidently and indisputably would be another. Resources for this there have been, rather, wasted. I hope you have finally learned this lesson. This if the intention was not exactly this.

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Will be very #hot in https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam111ย . Again a mysterious guest. The evening will be as unique as ever. Enjoy viewing! #groupsex

ย 

The mysterious guest and what he represents we all have an idea.
The curious and special here now is that we also have Deam present.
This makes 4 "sheep" in the company of a wolf (or she-wolf).
:dodgy:

Misty is apparently gone. Is she going to be dragging David over there with her?

Are we really going to have surprises? Will the day be today?:biggrin:
Or the "surprise" will be precisely no surprise. Just what's expected?ย :cool:

I made this post 5 hours ago. The first of the night for this event designed and announced.

I really hit the "surprise", the worst we've ever had the misfortune to have.
I hope the last one or that it takes months for something like this to dare to repeat itself.

GN for all.

• Upvote 1